How can I setup and add huge accounts that requires to type email address when login without block/suspend?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
mnsasna

How can I setup and add huge accounts that requires to type email address when login without block/suspend?

Post by mnsasna »

As the title says, how can I setup and add huge accounts (20k+) that requires to type email address when login without lockout/suspend?
And how can I use proxies randomly for account action?
I have this question when I read your website's FAQ:
How many accounts can I add to the program
If you need to run more than this 10,000+ please get in contact and we can explain how to set the program up on this using isolated database instances to handle this number of accounts and more!
Here is My accounts list format (email address actually does not exist, it's dummy value only for registration)

Code: Select all

SCREEN_NAME,PASSWORD,EMAIL
Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: How can I setup and add huge accounts that requires to type email address when login without block/suspend?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

If twitter wants to confirm you know the email address, then you must provide it. Do this in bulk via IMPORT or CUSTOM IMPORT

For help with CUSTOM IMPORT, see the forum post:
https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10730

Note, you MUST use the CUSTOM IMPORT link, NOT the import button.
You must specify the format of your file on the first line*

line1: spec
line2+ the details of accounts

* If you want to use custom column separation character (default is ,) then you must use the format:
line1: separation character
line2: spec
line3+ the details of the accounts.

Any issues / question, please use the forum post above for further support

More info in tutorials:
Getting Started with Twitterdub (new for 2022)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVfGB1_ ... swlBFQBn8J

Here is My accounts list format (email address actually does not exist, it's dummy value only for registration)
But I don't understand what you mean here, the email has to exist. If you register your email when signing up to twitter they will want you to verify it, so if you enter a false value it doesn't work????

If you need to run more than this 10,000+ please get in contact and we can explain how to set the program up on this using isolated database instances to handle this number of accounts and more!
For some info on custom db instances, check the thread

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9348

And how can I use proxies randomly for account action?
Why do you want to use a random proxy for each action? Better to assign each account a proxy and use that. Assign via ACCOUNT DETAILS form or on IMPORT or you can bulk assign

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=11672

Goto the ACCOUNTS tab

Depending on program this step may not be required:
1) IMPORT the proxies you want to use to the proxy control

2) CHECK the accounts you want to update

3)Under the accounts list control, you will see a link (if (1) not required this step will ask for proxy file)
ACCOUNTS PROXIES > REASSIGN PROXIES

Now each proxy in the proxy control will be used in sequence to all the selected accounts

Regards,
Martin