Death by Captcha problem

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
raider11

Re: Death by Captcha problem

Post by raider11 »

I use Avast Antivirus and the only firewall installed is the windows firewall. I tested disabling the firewall for both private and public networks and disabling the antivirus completly and I have the same problem, on the settings tab the balance keeps saying "err", it fails when trying to solve a captcha creating an account and the log looks the same.

01:11:01: err
Exception: NullReferenceException
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at DeathByCaptcha.SocketClientCaller.Call(Byte[] payload, DateTime deadline)
at DeathByCaptcha.SocketClient.Call(String cmd, Hashtable args, DateTime deadline)
at DeathByCaptcha.SocketClient.Call(String cmd, Hashtable args)
at DeathByCaptcha.SocketClient.GetUser()
at (Object )
at 撙엽趸湪솫駊.ᶰꤷ退袎ײַᵛ귇ῂ(Object )
at ꕣ衝�痡듘쨇.殅�鲉狲鐌�┄()
raider11

Post by raider11 »

Do you want my DBC credentials to test them there?
raider11

Post by raider11 »

I´m trying at home with disable antivirus and firewall and it`s the same.

Everytime I hit save on the settings tab this is what the network monitor for TumblingJazz.exe shows.

Local port changes each time and remote port varies from 8123 to 8130.

I´m sorry to bother you so much with this. Thank you for your patience.
raider11

Post by raider11 »

SOLVED!!!

What called my attention was where it sais "IPv4 loopback" for every other action like scrapping, posting, etc the network monitor shows ip addresses instead of that text. Searching a little I found Loopback IP ranges are the 127.x.x.x used as local host or for local testing. It ended up been a problem with an old installation of captcha sniper, it`s no longer installed but for some reason the DBC and Decapthcer ports were still blocked by that program. It seems I have the same problem at the office. As soon as I solved this the balance updated correctly and now I`m testing the account creation.

So sorry to have bother you so mucho with this! And thank you again for you patience!!!
raider11

Post by raider11 »

Account creation working fine too!!! Yeah!!!!!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

ah yes, that would cause it. Snipercatcha works by blocking the captcher services and redirecting the communication to it's service.

Strange why other DBC were working, they must be using a different DLL / API method I suppose.

Anyways, thanks for letting me know.
raider11

Post by raider11 »

I checked with DBC, ports and urls are the same that were set on CaptchaSnipper, I wonder too why SuperHAC and other bots where able to use the services anyway with captcha snipper blocking the ports. The thing is TJ is working fine now on both computers.

Thank you!