Messaging, watch for user.

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
Pavel

Messaging, watch for user.

Post by Pavel »

Hi Martin,

First I tried personal messaging. Problems:
1. Spinning or a few line message posting doesn't work. I wrote 4 line message, but sound cloud posted just one to my follower and without a spinning.
2. No way to set number of actions and repeats for followers messaging. I know there are some global limits (which i think is right and useful) but can't understand how the existing system will work with them. So if i have 100 users and daily limit of messaging is 10 message, what is going to happen?

Then I tried some watching.
1. Send PM buttons are not clickable. So I guess it is simply doesn't work.
2. Also don't understand how can I set the scm to check all my promo daily and send direct messages to the limited quantity of a new followers. Actually this function would be really useful
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Messaging, watch for user.

Post by martin@rootjazz »

the message box, can be used to enter MULTIPLE comments, one on each line, separated by a line break. Please see instructions for each comment box

If you want to enter a multi line SINGLE comment you need to use <br> or \n to represent a new line

Now sure why the message wasn't spun, but am looking at that now, the code looks like it should always spin though
2. No way to set number of actions and repeats for followers messaging.
added for all messaging types
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Messaging, watch for user.

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Then I tried some watching.
1. Send PM buttons are not clickable. So I guess it is simply doesn't work.
2. Also don't understand how can I set the scm to check all my promo daily and send direct messages to the limited quantity of a new followers. Actually this function would be really useful
watch buttons were disabled by accident, after I removed them due to SC updates killing classic messaging, then when I added them again after updating to V2 messaging, I forgot to re-enable them