G+ Bot Feature Missing?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
syntaxerror

G+ Bot Feature Missing?

Post by syntaxerror »

Hi Rootjazz,

Can you please help me out with the bot?

I'd like to target certain Google+ Pages (not communities) and Google+ Pages with custom urls for a certain niche, then I'd like to scrape the followers from those G+ Pages.

Example:

Code: Select all

https://www.google.com/+FRlKK

Code: Select all

plus.google.com/109506890082987327323
The bot can't seem to scrape followers from those Pages so I guess the bot only support scraping from G+ Communities only?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: G+ Bot Feature Missing?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

should be able to, let me test
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

There isn't actual a scrape followers of module. That is why it isn't working.

It was removed as it didn't work, I will take another look
syntaxerror

Post by syntaxerror »

Let me know my friend. Nice bot and if you can add more features it will be like beast. :D
syntaxerror

Post by syntaxerror »

The bot sometime only add a certain profile as a friend but rarely do a follow?

edit:

nevermind, i have to delete other options manually in my g+ page such as friends, vips, customer, except i leave only the following option and that should fix it.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

sorry, please explain. The bot is very new, so althought I have tested with my accounts, there could be issues when used with different accounts that are setup differently, so please report everything along with details so I can take a look and ammend as necessary

Regards,
Martin
syntaxerror

Post by syntaxerror »

martin@rootjazz wrote:sorry, please explain. The bot is very new, so althought I have tested with my accounts, there could be issues when used with different accounts that are setup differently, so please report everything along with details so I can take a look and ammend as necessary

Regards,
Martin
If you look into your Google Plus Page e.g - Your Name/People/Your Circles - from there you will see below:

As you can see in the image there is just a "Following" option its because I have deleted the rest of the options such as "Friends, VIP, Customers" and left the "Following" option instead. If you press the + sign then you will be able to re-add those deleted options.

In the bot real time log: Found: 4 circle options Checking: Following, Friends, VIP, Customers - and sometimes the bot only add as a friend but not following. What it needs is to have both as add to friend and following.

Its the reason why I have deleted those other options except the "Following" option. By the way, there is a problem with the bot sometimes gets a failure giving this error in real time log: "Finding Circle Options: Could Not Find Add To Circle Button" is that some sort of a bug?

Also if you can add another feature like when you have a community you can scrape members and invite them to join.

EDIT:

When I put 2 Threads or more for faster threading - the bot crashed within 2 minutes.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

yes, when using circles it will just use the first circle. I will see about adding the option to specify what / how many circles to the feature suggestion list.

Same with "invite to join", added to feature suggestion list
Finding Circle Options: Could Not Find Add To Circle Button" is that some sort of a bug?
This means, the program was at the stage where it needs to select circle options, but when examined the page, no circle options were present.

Either something went wrong before (failed to click a button) or that the page was loading very slow and hadn't displayed those options yet. Due to the ajax / async nature of googleplus site, this can happen as it isn't a normal page load. ie. the page loads, then these additional page loads fire off with no notification of completion, this is what loads the content / controls.
When I put 2 Threads or more for faster threading - the bot crashed within 2 minutes.
What crash message did you get?

around 3 threads should be ok, more than that and you may run into issues with the browser driver component. This is an external module and has some issues running multi threaded. Hopefully a new version is coming out soon, which will fix all this, but until then, try and keep number of threads low overall. These means processing threads (on processing tab) and the action threads, on the action tabs
syntaxerror

Post by syntaxerror »

Problem Event Name: BEX
Application Name: GPlusBot.exe
Application Version: 1.0.4.9
Application Timestamp: 54259eab
Fault Module Name: mswsock.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.18254
Fault Module Timestamp: 522bdb3e
Exception Offset: 000016af
Exception Code: c0000409