accounts and proxies

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

accounts and proxies

Post by martin@rootjazz »

> If i lock in with the SCM or do an Aktion with some ACC. Does it connect with my home ip? It allways says "no Proxi"
> Do i need to Set Spezial Proxis to the ACC ?
> Can i set this up so only my "Main" ACC will used by my ip and the other ons Not.?
When you add an account you can specify the CREATION PROXY, this proxy is then locked to the account and ANYTHING the account does will be through this proxy.

Same with you bulk create accounts, the proxy used to create the account is tied to the account and will always be used.

You can update these proxies by double clicking the account in the accounts list.

And bulk update by loading a selection of proxies to the ACCOUNTS TAB proxy control, checking the accounts to update then click the link below the accounts control ACCOUNT PRXIES > REASSIGN
> Do i need to Set Spezial Proxis to the ACC ?
You don't NEED to, if an account has no proxy, your local / home IP will be used. If you are accessing MANY accounts, 10+ this is probably not a good idea as Soundcloud can see you logging into to many accounts from a single location, thus they will know you control all accounts, which may be fine (if you are in 10 bands), but not if you are running 100s of fake accounts to like up your tracks