Steps on using Proxies

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
jayngo23

Steps on using Proxies

Post by jayngo23 »

hey everyone im really liking this bot but the only thing im having issues with is with the proxies
so for example if im using the proxies that rootjazz included

first i copy and paste the proxies into a text file then upload to tumblingjazz right
then i click validate and copy the ones that were ok and then what do i do with the proxies ? do i copy a few and add them manually to each account on tumblingjazz

is that how you use the proxies because whenever i try this i cant upload pics or anything
jayngo23

Re: Steps on using Proxies

Post by jayngo23 »

can anyone help me out lol im pretty sure im not the only one whos using proxies
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

am not sure what you are asking.

What are you trying to do? What are you wanting to use the proxies for?

Basically:
1) click scrape: scrapes proxies for you to use (unchecked a lot won't work)
2) optional: click validate, all proxies are checked to see if they a) work b) are anonymous
3) optional: filter / save (export)
4) Use 'em
jayngo23

Post by jayngo23 »

heyy sorry yeah i was just basically asking how to use proxies with the tumblrbot

i did what you said above but yet this happens, i havent goten a single picture upload

Posting: hottest females sexy ladies to dahottestbabes Proxy: 54.88.33.23:81
Pull posting page with user: dahottestbabes 54.88.33.23:81
Couldn't pull src: failed with user: dahottestbabes 54.88.33.23:81
* Failed: tumblr_m69woojOdZ1rv2g0ko1_500.jpg to dahottestbabes Proxy: 54.88.33.23:81
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

It isn't recommended to use public proxies with tumblr, as your accounts are at risk due to the actions of OTHER USERS who are using the same proxy.

However, if you do want to use a public proxy, you just need to find a working one. Remember, that when you verify proxies, a proxy that was working when checked 30 minutes ago, may be maxed out and fail to work when you USE IT later.