Watch folder/Syndication problem

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
beer30

Re: Watch folder/Syndication problem

Post by beer30 »

It's not working in #CLICK_THRU# and #TITLE# doesn't even have any (TUM) (SYND) quotes and it's not posting the title to WP. The data file order of the information matches your example file. The html format isn't changed in the WP posts only where the info from the token should be is blank so the tokens just aren't working. Only token working is #IMG_URL#. It's deleteing the photo from the watch folder but not the data file. Like it's not even reading it.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

beer30 wrote:It's not working in #CLICK_THRU#
Well that's not what you said, I only checked tags. But will check this

and #TITLE# doesn't even have any (TUM) (SYND) quotes and it's not posting the title to WP.
will test

The data file order of the information matches your example file. The html format isn't changed in the WP posts only where the info from the token should be is blank so the tokens just aren't working. Only token working is #IMG_URL#.
ah, I tested with meta data not a file. If you have a test file, email it over so I Can test exactly with what you are testing. Submit your logs as well
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
It's deleteing the photo from the watch folder but not the data file. Like it's not even reading it.
testing now
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Tested and all working here, everything you mentioned not working is working.

TUM / SYND click through / source, tags, titles, all of it.

I did notice, that if you enter the data file IMAGE PATH wrongly, then the bot will drop out of the data file check, move to the IMAGE FILE CHECK, then upload the image WITH NO META (as no tokenised meta specified). This would then remove the image file, leaving the data file.

If so, this would be in your logs (app logs, not processing logs)

and does fit in with your issues
beer30

Post by beer30 »

That would be it somehow the drive letter changed from F to E. I'm guessing when I added another shared folder it somehow got changed and I never noticed it. Sorry bout that. I've been swamped with problems here lately and just didn't catch it.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

beer30 wrote:That would be it somehow the drive letter changed from F to E. I'm guessing when I added another shared folder it somehow got changed and I never noticed it. Sorry bout that. I've been swamped with problems here lately and just didn't catch it.
No worries, to be honest, the program should have logged this in your processing logs for you to notice (and it does now)
* WARNING COULD NOT FIND SPECIFIED IMAGE

instead it just dumped some garbled nonsense to the logs folder.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

well not *now* but when I out the next update