Tips and tricks

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
BMCE73

Tips and tricks

Post by BMCE73 »

Admin

Ive been reading back on previous posts for promoting within SC and i seen a tip posted by your good self below which i will try, have you any more wee tricks because below is great for exposure :
When you create a playlist it is syndicated to your followers feeds.

So if you have some fake accounts that have many followers, use those to create a playlist of your tracks and their followers will see the playlist (abit like a repost)

The first few playlists that contain a track will appear on the track page.

so if you include a track from a popular artist that is just uploaded, then include many of your tracks, that playlist will be seen by all users on the popular artists track page
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Tips and tricks

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Same for a repost. But the playlist link is bigger so playlist is best

Cannot think of anything else. There is the plays proxy trick

When you use a proxy to increase a track plays, if it succeeds it is logged to your LOGS folder with the name
XXXXX_proxy-success.txt
where XXXX is a timestamp i.e. 20130918_

So if you scrape 1000 proxies, then setup an action to increase any track by 500 plays, once the action has complete you can go to your logs folder via:
HELP > LOGS > VIEW FOLDER
then look for the XXXXX_proxy-success.txt and that file will list all working proxies used for the plays action.

You can see this in the video tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF19yD5wtKw