How to Create Accounts again

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
imwaded

How to Create Accounts again

Post by imwaded »

Okay so I have finally figured out how to start making accounts again! I think what the problem as rootjazz said in a different forum that if you are dealing with masses of accounts you can't have cookies on to automatically log in. Immediately after I a turned off cookies I was able to start making accounts with just the regular old public proxies. To turn off cookies:
1.) Goto settings
2.) Scroll down to the Login Box
3.) Uncheck the Store Cookies to Enable Automatic Login Box
4.) There you go :)

Try making an Unverified account after scraping some public proxies.... Should work fine. Contact me otherwise.
Ignore the error in the picture

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: How to Create Accounts again

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I think what the problem as rootjazz said in a different forum that if you are dealing with masses of accounts you can't have cookies on to automatically log in
Did I??
Shouldn't make an issue.

I think I have cookies on. But I will run some tests and try to see if I can narrow in on the issue as cookies on *shouldn't* make an issue.

Thanks for posting your findings though, hopefully have some more information on this later today....