Feature Request: Scrape Users Profile Pictures

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
imwaded

Feature Request: Scrape Users Profile Pictures

Post by imwaded »

Whats up rootjazz!! Just another suggestion for your awesome software:
How about a option in the Scraper module to Scrape Profile pictures from users. I know you provide 2 downloads for profile pictures but honestly they are outdated and look cheap :P No offense hahaha One thing I tend to freak about is quality of my botted audience. and one huge factor or at least for me when judging if an account is legit or a bot is if the profile picture is HQ and fit for a soundcloud avatar slot. I know this is not something you are too concerned about but if you have time to and its not to difficult I would really appreciate if this was added into the manager :) Also it would be cool if you made an option for account creation: where you can order the account to go like and reposts 10-15 songs so its profile looks more full when approached by fellow fans/artists. again do not go out of your way to make this happen just if its possible include it please :) Thanks again