Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
NM||MN

Post by NM||MN »

Hi Martin,

I wanted to update avatars of my 50 fake accounts shared among 10 Private Proxies.
I set up an action to do the same. They all login so that means they are not banned nor are the proxies bad.

Most of them also successfully have their avatars updated but some (25%) fail to update the avatars.
The error I receive is FAILED: The remote server returned an error(422) Unprocessable entity: : *username*

What possibly can be going wrong ? I doubt the size/dimensions of my avatars. Looking forward to your views !
imwaded

Re: Avatar Update Faiure

Post by imwaded »

Ive encountered the same problem too! What I think it might be is SoundcloudManager trying to work too fast and not enough time is give to the pages to load entirely therefore forcing itself to give you the error. This is just a thought hahah I have had similar problems in other bots/macros and this was what was truly behind the problem. Not sure tho could be completely wrong.
NM||MN

Post by NM||MN »

So if that is the case, increasing delay time between uploads should solve the issue ?? Or will that not work ?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

So the issue only appears to happen when you try and process many accounts to update?

When I try and update 1-2 accounts to test it is working. Is this the same for you?

Can you submit your logs,
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

I will take a look to see if anything is there to indicate the issue (although I doubt there will be). If not, I will increase the logging / debugging for this to try and find out at what point the problem occurs
NM||MN

Post by NM||MN »

I will have to submit you the log later because I have already managed to manually update my accounts about 100 of them and I don't want to mess with them again.
During the update accounts trial I discovered that the update name feature does not have a male/female option ? Can this feature be added please ??

My idea is to import hotmail or any other pop enabled accounts and create SC accounts from them. Once I have a good number of accounts I want to update them with name and female names and also have apt profile pictures, not male pictures getting updated on accounts with female names. This will make it look real.

All we need is the male/female name selection feature on the name generator section in the updating accounts section.

Looking forward to your views.

Thanks,
NM
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

update name feature does not have a male/female option ? Can this feature be added please ??
Your suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list.
My idea is to import hotmail or any other pop enabled accounts and create SC accounts from them. Once I have a good number of accounts I want to update them with name and female names and also have apt profile pictures, not male pictures getting updated on accounts with female names. This will make it look real.
Is there a problem setting all this information from the ACCOUNT CREATION TAB? Any reason why you want to do it via the update tab?

The name update box, can take
username,first name, last name

Although as you say there is no random female name setting, you could (if not too many accounts) manually set exactly the username / firstname / last name. But admittedly for many accounts not viable
All we need is the male/female name selection feature on the name generator section in the updating accounts section.
Noted