creating "do not verify" accounts problems

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
jimmy

creating "do not verify" accounts problems

Post by jimmy »

all my accounts i had all failed to sign in so i thought i would delete them and make a few new do not verify accounts.

i import the most recent proxys (from today) and try and make 10 new accounts. i leave it all day and it wont make any. i have a look at the real time log and it keeps saying things like

* FAILED: Create account failed: Soundcloud refused signup: "Sign up was denied for this user"200: zach g p palmer2
DO_NOT_VERIFY account method:

and this

* FAILED: Create account failed: Email Valid check failed: xanderjakemarchrcudl@yahoo.com: Status: -1 Proxy: 186.91.237.181:8080 : benji k mott2
Process loop finished: 0 accounts created so far :

Any help would be super,

jimmy

Re: creating "do not verify" accounts problems

Post by jimmy »

i should also say im up to the most recent update as well to see if that fixed it
ModsFreeAreForTV

Post by ModsFreeAreForTV »

I am indeed having this same issue, the accounts are also having trouble relogging in as well. I set it to get 1000 favorites (I have 1861 accounts loaded) and I usually get 3-4 favorites only. I can neither make new accounts that well nor use the ones I already have to an effective point. Please help.
imwaded

Post by imwaded »

The reason you have been unable to create the accounts is because of Soundclouds new updates and security. Let me explain:

1.) * FAILED: Create account failed: Soundcloud refused signup: "Sign up was denied for this user"200: zach g p palmer2
DO_NOT_VERIFY account method:

For the first one I think the problem is Soundcloud Rejecting the proxy because it knows its a notorious proxy therefore blocks it or at least thats what I believe.

2.) * FAILED: Create account failed: Email Valid check failed: xanderjakemarchrcudl@yahoo.com: Status: -1 Proxy: 186.91.237.181:8080 : benji k mott2
Process loop finished: 0 accounts created so far :

For the second one I think the problem is either the email is already taken and because there is a different assigned to the account when you load it with another proxy soundcloud instantly notices the error.

I am guessing you have not checked the site recently because this has been a topic asked all over the board hahah but I know how you feel and I hate to be the one to tell you this, but making accounts at outrageous masses like we all were doing a few weeks/months ago is a thing of the past and I fear we will not be able to generate accounts like in the past at such large scales. Sad I know. I deleted all my failed sign accounts as well and was shocked when I was unable to replace the accounts for a while. Root Jazz says that if you purchase Quality Private Proxies you could get maybe a 40% success rate while making accounts but it varies for everyone. Just depends if the proxy you are using has a record with soundcloud I guess. I am guessing the reason for all your accounts failing login initially is because you were probably leaving a trail back to the lot of accounts you had created. Trails are left behind when you do impossible masses of actions that lead soundcloud to discovering your botted friends. In short, when you have accounts again, to avoid problems like this one, you simply need to cut back/ slow your process of directing your mass of accounts to do tasks. Simply break the large tasks into multiple smaller ones and spread it out threw the day. This way it looks as natural as possible.

For the person above me "ModsFreeAreForTV"
As I described to jimmy the reason your precious lot of accounts is not functioning is because you in a simplified version were automating unrealistic actions which threw a red flag right to soundcloud that you were indeed a bot. Thus soundcloud banned those Proxies and or accounts, not sure which one. If you want to make new accounts you will need either private proxies or just purchase the accounts online from someone else. And to be honest if you are using the accounts to promote your own tracks you do not need more than 250. All I use the mass fav/com/repost modules for is to kickstart my tracks when I first post them ever so slightly (1000-1500 plays, 75-100 favs, 30-60 reposts, 30-40 comments) This leaves the appearance of a upcoming newly released track while still maintaining a realistic perception.

Hope all this helped yall but Im not sure how much of this is really help more just explaining whats happening hahaha. Use this knowledge for the better of you!!!

For the
ModsFreeAreForTV

Post by ModsFreeAreForTV »

Last edited by ModsFreeAreForTV on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Signing up accounts
Is not currently working as well as it used to. Something changed at soundcloud and I am yet to get it figured out. I am working at it, but unforunately soundcloud does not provide information on how to beat their anti-bot signup measures. Just have to plug away at it until get it cracked. Probably not want you want to hear but....

Using accounts
I am not aware of any issues with actually using accounts to login then perform actions. When I test with known good accounts and known good proxies, everything appears fine.

So I would need more information. What do the logs say? What errors do they contain. Can you post up, or email the processing logs of an attempted action,

Code: Select all

support[at]soundcloudmanager[dot]com
What proxies are you using? For such a large amount of accounts, either you are
(a)using public proxies, or
(b)logging in to multiple accounts with a single proxy.

If (a), I will guess this is your problem. The proxies are not working and stopping the accounts logging in. You can try setting alternative proxies for the accounts to try if the main proxy is not responding.
If (b), be careful, this is a footprint to ID accounts potentially resulting in bans.

But, send me the details, processing logs and app logs HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

and we can take it from there
imwaded

Post by imwaded »

ModsFreeAreForTV wrote:Some music/audio scenes require 1000's of favorites to break through into the speakers of others. The electronic music scene, as well as the Rock Music scene, all require thousands or even tens of thousands of likes and reposts in order to be seen as a full force. We need this bot to be able to do this or it is no use to any aspiring musician looking to throw his hard earned money into a bot that could launch his career. I'm sure Rootjazz is a fair guy and is attempting a fix on this issue, but I'm just saying, theres no full point to this bot if it can't hit very high stats.

I understand completely but still... I believe its best to make everything look as natural as possible and I refuse to add any more than 250-300 likes/reposts/comments from my bots. They are a boost for my career not a cover up you know. But then again if you bot 1000s and you actually produce the appropriate quality than feel free to as I understand the competition is fierce my friend haha. I primarily use the Manager to Maximize my reach to potential new audience etc... Performing Scheduled actions every hour of the day leaving 5 interactions of each (Likes/reposts/comments) (15 total) On average I will bring in at least 60 New followers, 300+ plays, 30 likes, 20-30 Reposts, and 10-15 comments every day. They are genuine fans too. Playing my tracks multiple times a week etc... They actually are following my career and they like me. I receive too many PMs to actively keep up with all from people interested in my music and wanting to know when the next track is coming. Hope all goes well with your music career but just so you know: The quality of the music you're putting out there is the most important factor when a person plays a song and they decide to like/repost/follow/comment whatever and then they notice the amount of plays/comments/likes the track has.

If you want to swap any music techniques or you have a question I am always interested in talking to other music enthusiast

Good Luck bro
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The accounts creation issue hopefully has been resolved, I am getting 100% success on private proxies. The update will be ready later today.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Bulk Create Soundcloud Accounts should now be working again with proxies

http://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html