Do all actions from the Messaging tab

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
BMCE73

Do all actions from the Messaging tab

Post by BMCE73 »

Would it be fair to say that in v 2.0.1.1 you could perform all actions by just using the messaging tab and not use the other as in this tab you can :

comment track once
comment track once
play track before comment
download track before comment
fav track before comment
follow before comment
repost before comment

It even has the advanced search and filter

Is there any need to use the other tabs, favs, followers, reposts when messaging tab seems to do it all?

The only thing the comments tab does not have is shared between accounts but when I select all my accounts they seem to adhere to choosing 1 track by one artist so maybe does not require the check box?

Blathnaid.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Do all actions from the Messaging tab

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Pretty much you can do it all.

Although the other tabs *may* have a bit more control regarding that action.

To be honest, when I made the last update, when I was making sure all actions could do multiple tasks in one go, it became apparent, that perhaps I only need to have one tab ACTIONS instead of multi tabs for
    Repost
    Plays / Downloads
    Comments
    etc

There would perhaps need to be a
  • USER action tab, with user search options (for messaging / following)
    TRACK action tab with track search options (reposting /liking / commenting / plays)
Could even pull the search options off the actual tab, and have it on a popup to save space, would also allow perhaps more search / scrape options as more room

Thoughts?