Mixcloud following function

Mixcloud funked discussions
discofreaks

Mixcloud following function

Post by discofreaks »

Hi Martin,

Hope you are well. I´m a happy SoundCloud manager client for quite some long and yesterday i bought the Mixcloud bot.

Today you made an update but there´s an essential function that you still didn´t do: To be able to following users from scrapping mode (txt file) like we have on the soundcloud version.

Are you doing it soon?

Cheers 8-)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Mixcloud following function

Post by martin@rootjazz »

also be aware play with accounts doesn't work. I was working on it, then had to push out an update for a bug fix, so the module got included.
>To be able to following users from scrapping mode (txt file) like we have on the soundcloud version.
Should be there, I will test if not, will add it today
discofreaks

Post by discofreaks »

You´re the man Martin :mrgreen:
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Sorry for late reply, didn't realise it was saturday yesterday and had some other family responsibilities to take care of.

Anyways, unless I misunderstood what you meant, you can enter a file path on the FOLLOW tab, it even says so on the label above the box. I have tested and it works.

What makes you think you cannot use a filepath? Have you tested and it fails, do you get strange results? do you get errors?

Any additional details / settings / screenshots of the tab that may help me understand what you mean would be appreciated.
discofreaks

Post by discofreaks »

It´s working Martin :D Just different approach from soundcloud manager...i have to get used to it... thanks!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

What is different?

Maybe I don't see what is staring at me in the face, but I thought they all worked the same / similar
discofreaks

Post by discofreaks »

In Soundcloud manager you pull the txt file directly from the program...in mixcloud bot you have to copy the address yourself...
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ah ok, I understand what you mean. Didn't notice it before.

Next time I am doing some dev work on MC I will see about adding a file selection box