Best way to Maintain your user accounts

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
BMCE73

Best way to Maintain your user accounts

Post by BMCE73 »

All,

I have 15 verified manual accounts and 25 unverified accounts

15 verified used for comments
25 unverified used for fav and follow

I can log on to verified accounts using the permalink via SCM and reply to mail and check activity etc, is there a more efficient way to do this, also will Soundcloud notice that I am logging into 15 accounts everyday using my home PC and same IP ?

Thanks,

Blathnaid
NM||MN

Re: Best way to Maintain your user accounts

Post by NM||MN »

I think the answer is YES and all accounts will be banned.
That's why you need proxies.
Preferably 4-5 accounts on 1 proxy. Not more.
So if you get 5 private proxies and 5x3=15, you set up 5 accounts per proxy. Soundcloud will not get fooled to think that these accounts are being signed from different IP's. (Well, 5 accounts from one single IP) but you have to make sure that these proxies are of good quality and private.
BMCE73

Post by BMCE73 »

Where do I get these proxies please? and when I do do I just double click each account and add the proxy address in there ?

Thanks,

Blathnaid
BMCE73

Post by BMCE73 »

can I scapre public proxies and use the verified addresses on the user accounts until I get the private 1's,

B
NM||MN

Post by NM||MN »

I was facing the same confusion when I first bought the software. Did a bit of research and found that you can buy/rent these proxies. They will cost you about 20 Dollars for 10 private proxies, per month. And yes you double click and feed them in.
Well I hope this is the correct way LOL. MARTIN will be able to confirm this but I'm pretty sure it is.
If you scrape proxies, SCM won't run that smooth and you will face captcha issues. This is because these are public proxies and shared amongst 10000 users(well not exactly that number, but alot of people). Therefore you need to purchase private proxies. Hope this helps.
BMCE73

Post by BMCE73 »

Thanks,

really appreciate your help on this.

Regards,

B.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Many thanks to our new support worker :-)

Everything he said was spot on
BMCE73 wrote:All,

I have 15 verified manual accounts and 25 unverified accounts

15 verified used for comments
25 unverified used for fav and follow

I can log on to verified accounts using the permalink via SCM and reply to mail and check activity etc, is there a more efficient way to do this, also will Soundcloud notice that I am logging into 15 accounts everyday using my home PC and same IP ?

Thanks,

Blathnaid
15 accounts is quite a lot. Think of it it like this. People may be in many bands, so one account per IP is not enforced. You could be in a funk bank, a techno DJ, a classic score composer and in a jazz quartet. This is not unusual. Are some people involved in 10 musical projects. Yes probably. 15, is possible but getting more unlikely. How about 100? Probably not.

It will also depend on what you do with these accounts. If you are using the accounts as real accounts, from your home IP, I don't think they will get banned. However, if you are using them to spam your main soundclick link everywhere you can, this will be detected then all accounts would be banned. This is because you caused an infraction from the IP then all accounts were linked.

If you will logging into 15 accounts from a PUBLIC proxy, then this is more likely to get you banned, because OTHERS are using the same proxy, thus your accounts are tied with theirs.

Private proxies. You can get private private, i.e just YOU use them, or private shared, where 2-5 other users will have access to the same proxies. However a private proxy may not be as clean as a home IP address. There is evidence mountain, SC can resolve proxy IP addresses to datacenters and work out it is a proxy and not a home line (hence the trouble with account signup). No evidence they are doing this for logging into accounts YET, but they may.....

BMCE73 wrote:Where do I get these proxies please? and when I do do I just double click each account and add the proxy address in there ?
https://www.google.com/search?q=private+proxies

I don't want to give recommendations, because if I do, everyone uses the same, if they go for shared, you are sharing the proxies with other SCM users, thus the risk is increased. So have a read, make your own decision.

BMCE73 wrote:can I scapre public proxies and use the verified addresses on the user accounts until I get the private 1's,
You can, but public proxies are crap. They are slow, may fail, unlikely to be working tomorrow etc AND ABUSED LIKE CRAZY. Your accounts are at risk of ANYONE else using the same proxy on Soundcloud.

Remember, unless you update your PROXY SOURCES LIST (on the SETTINGS TAB) of where the public proxies are scraped from EVERY SCM users is scraping the same public proxies.

It is a cost analysis, if you don't mind your accounts getting banned every so often, public proxies are fine. If you want long lasting proxies / accounts, then you gotta pay

Regarding proxies. There is information on the forum
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185&p=393&hilit=proxies#p393

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=136&p=256&hilit=proxies#p256
NM||MN

Post by NM||MN »

Hope you give me a job very soon Martin haha !

Anyway since this topic is being discussed I too have a few questions/clarifications.

I have recently purchased some private proxies. For simplicity, lets say the number is 10. They are all in the IP:PORT:USERNAME:PASSWORD Format.
My main purpose of getting these IP's was to run 50 fake accounts, 5 from each so I don't login/use 50 accounts from the same IP and get them all banned.

For the MAIN ACCOUNT, I have the following doubts:
-Scenario 1: I run ONLY 1 thread at a time eg, follow 100 people, once that finishes, I perform some other actions. In this case I think I would not need any proxies. Please confirm if I'm correct.

-Scenario 2: I run multiple threads for the main account. Eg one thread following people and another one sharing to groups, both runnning at the same time. Now I assume I would have to fool soundcloud to sort of think we are 2 bank members and logged into the account from different places and performing different actions. Therefore I would need a few alt proxies loaded into my main account.

In case my assumption for scenario 1 is correct, I only need the Main account proxy, correct? However, this is blank currently, so where do I find it ?

In case my assumption for scenario 2 is correct, I don't think it will be a good Idea to share the same proxies with my fake accounts and keep 2-3 of them just for the main account and the rest for the fakes.

Please correct me wherever I'm wrong.

Thanks,
NM
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Firstly, there are no hard and fast rules. Anything I say, has just been MY experience. Others experience may vary. There are so many factors that could affect this.

Also, I have created loads of accounts from my home IP, logged into accounts that were then banned, probably over pushed some actions etc etc.

NM||MN wrote: I have recently purchased some private proxies. For simplicity, lets say the number is 10. They are all in the IP:PORT:USERNAME:PASSWORD Format.
My main purpose of getting these IP's was to run 50 fake accounts, 5 from each so I don't login/use 50 accounts from the same IP and get them all banned.
Easy way to set your 50 accounts to share these proxies

Load the proxies into the PROXIES CONTROL on the ACCOUNTS TAB
Select your accounts
Click the ACCOUNTS PROXIES > RESASSIGN PROXIES link under the accounts list control. This will share all 50 accounts across the 10 proxies, 5 each

For the MAIN ACCOUNT, I have the following doubts:
-Scenario 1: I run ONLY 1 thread at a time eg, follow 100 people, once that finishes, I perform some other actions. In this case I think I would not need any proxies. Please confirm if I'm correct.
For your main account, if SAFE MODE is on (option is on the SETTINGS TAB), then SCM WILL NOT process multiple actions for the same account. Even if you increase the threads count. One action per account at a time. Also, the actions will be forced to run in single thread mode.

For your main account, you don't need proxies. Not unless you use a proxy when connecting to SC via your browser

-Scenario 2: I run multiple threads for the main account. Eg one thread following people and another one sharing to groups, both runnning at the same time. Now I assume I would have to fool soundcloud to sort of think we are 2 bank members and logged into the account from different places and performing different actions. Therefore I would need a few alt proxies loaded into my main account.
You can run multiple actions from a single IP for a single account in UNSAFE MODE. I have done this. Nothing happens. Soundcloud do not detect this CURRENTLY. But that may change. As to logging into the same account via multiple proxies at the same time. I would have thought that is more of a giveaway. But your idea of different band members makes sense. So who knows. Like I say, there are no right or wrong answers.

But I would say, Do not run multiple actions for an account at once. Just go slow and steady, one after the other :)

In case my assumption for scenario 1 is correct, I only need the Main account proxy, correct? However, this is blank currently, so where do I find it ?
If no proxy is entered your local IP is used. The same as when you use your web browser. You do not need a proxy
In case my assumption for scenario 2 is correct, I don't think it will be a good Idea to share the same proxies with my fake accounts and keep 2-3 of them just for the main account and the rest for the fakes.

No, do not associate your main account with fake accounts. Keep them separate.