Failing To Create Unverified Accounts

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
NM||MN

Failing To Create Unverified Accounts

Post by NM||MN »

Hi all,

I recently purchased the product and find it really useful. SInce I am new I have a problem which I might know how to resolve.
I am trying to create 100 unverified accounts. Now to do this I first scrape proxies, then validate them and once I have 100+ validated proxies I hit create accounts. I do this so that the accounts to be created use valid proxies. I hope this is what proxy validation is for ?
However, not even a single account gets created.

The Log reads: Create account failed: couldn't access soundcloud site. Please check proxy connection is working.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks !
NM||MN

Re: Failing To Create Unverified Accounts

Post by NM||MN »

And forgot to mention, I start receiving a Captcha per attempt to create an account !
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

When you sign up accounts, Soundcloud decide whether to show you a captcha based on
a) IP
b) if you have signed up multiple accounts on that IP before

You can signup to a captcha solving service like deathbycaptcha.com who will solve the captchas for you, costs about $10 for 10k. Your details can be entered into the SETTINGS tab

Soundcloud, as of last week has implemented some proxy IP blacklisting. Where larges amounts of IPs are banned from creating accounts. This has kill nearly all known public proxies and large amounts of private proxies as well.

The Log reads: Create account failed: couldn't access soundcloud site. Please check proxy connection is working.
This means the proxy couldn't connect to the site. Either the proxy is no longer working, or soundcloud.com refuses the connection.

The problem with public proxies is, they get used a lot. So even though a proxy was working 5 minutes ago, when you next try it, it may be running at full capacity and your attempt to use it fails.
NM||MN

Post by NM||MN »

Ok Thanks !
Understood the deal. So basically a better solution for this would be get dedicated private proxies per fake account that I make ?
Please correct me if I am wrong.
NM||MN

Post by NM||MN »

Also, I am assuming I would need one proxy per fake account to make it least possible for soundcloud to detect it.
This would make it really expensive ?
Or you have any other suggestion ? Maybe have multiple accounts running on one proxy ? If yes, what should be the limit to this ? 10 accounts per proxy ?
I don't have too much idea about this so please correct me in case I'm blabbering rubbish.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Private proxies would be best.

When creating multiple accounts on a single IP, you can do it. But the risk is, one of the accounts gets marked as being an autmated account, then *ALL* the accounts are then at risk. Depends what you are doing with the accounts really.

As to how many, it all depends. In the browser over the years, I must have created 10-20 accounts via my local IP in the program and the browser and I can still make programs in the browser with no problems. So it is certainly possible. But then again I don't do much that will get my accounts flagged as bot accounts.
NM||MN

Post by NM||MN »

I now understand. Thanks Martin !