Mass Creating Accounts?

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
imwaded

Mass Creating Accounts?

Post by imwaded »

Hey rootjazz, I know its been hectic lately with all the updates but I am having difficulty with the Account Creator Module. I saw the posts where you said it was the proxies being blocked so I was wondering if I purchased private proxies would I be able to generate accounts with no problems or is it more than that? I need a response and solution if possible as soon as you can. Thanks

Wade
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Mass Creating Accounts?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

It "appears" some private proxies are also blocked. Others report this. For me, about 30% of my private proxies no longer work. For others it is higher, all the way up to 100%.

So is hard to say.

The days of easy bulk creating soundcloud accounts has passed it would seem
imwaded

Post by imwaded »

Thats a shame :( I had a order from someone who wanted 20k likes and he was paying $600. Theres no other ways around it? Sad day indeed
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

If you have a dynamicIP, you could just create one, restart modem create one. Would take a while mind, but the IPs should be good.
imwaded

Post by imwaded »

Hrmmm I have a static IP. Is there anyway I could buy a bulk order of accounts from you or a reference? If it comes down to it I will set up a dynamic IP but for now I really want to see if there is anyway or place i can buy accounts to use? Sorry if i am bugging you but I have been using SCM as my primary source of income so this really sets me back D: Hope we figure this all out soon and I will try my best to help but I wont do much good unfortunately :(

Thank you again
Wade
imwaded

Post by imwaded »

Also: If I did buy private proxies, you're saying 70ish% of them would work? I would be fine with that but what do you recommend I do to get back to creating accounts the easiest way?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

imwaded wrote:Hrmmm I have a static IP. Is there anyway I could buy a bulk order of accounts from you or a reference?
I don't sell any accounts and I don't know any who could meet that big demand, sorry.
If it comes down to it I will set up a dynamic IP but for now I really want to see if there is anyway or place i can buy accounts to use?
Perhaps try the big forums like bhw (blackhatworld.com) or try searching on google

Sorry if i am bugging you but I have been using SCM as my primary source of income so this really sets me back D: Hope we figure this all out soon and I will try my best to help but I wont do much good unfortunately :(
I still am hoping to find out the issue is with SCM, that means I can fix it. But so far, my tests all indicate the issue is with SC identifying proxies. If this is the case, then they will be no way to bulk create accounts easily.

What would be needed is access to home range IPs. To get this, you are looking at renting botnets and using them as proxies. But this is illegal and I have no experience of, nor would know about howing to hiring such services.

The only other way is getting access to large amounts of unused proxies. You could try scanning for your own private proxies, but this is a skill in itself, again I do not know about
imwaded

Post by imwaded »

BHW is so messy but I may end up using it. But I think I might investigate more about finding my own proxies as that would be nice! Thanks for the help rootjazz
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Careful not to break one of the 10,000 rules they have on BHW and get yourself banned ;-)
imwaded

Post by imwaded »

*Sigh* I wish I could go back to when we could create 1000s of accounts. Really disappointed that soundcloud fixed it so close to the time I purchased the software haha but the promotional module in your tool alone easily makes it worth it. Maybe with this fix you can try to focus more on the legitimate uses your awesome software offers haha. Really I average around 100 plays a day like 40 new followers a day and 10-15 likes/reposts/comments etc... Really you have something amazing here and if you maybe just redesigned the interface or make it look more sleek and complete if you know what I mean. I could mach something up in photoshop if you want as I know you really don't have time to be doing something as minor as changing the visual aspect of the software rather than the actual functionality of it. Just a thought after all this mess soundcloud has given us hahaha Hope you aren't stressing this all

-Wade