New Module Issue

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
Phantomplanet

New Module Issue

Post by Phantomplanet »

Hey the new module for automating the accounts actions is awesome! You can program everything with one click, the only issue is that it scraps each function one by one and it opens about 300 functions at the same time, the accounts are winning more followers because they now perform all actions at once, but the only problem is that the program oversaturates and only can perform once at the time even if I use only 10 threads at the time, which makes the process a lot slower, is there a way to use this module with the traditional form of following and liking like you do it with each individual account easily? It will make the whole process 1000X faster and better!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: New Module Issue

Post by martin@rootjazz »

By new module, you mean the promotion module (star icon)?
the only issue is that it scraps each function one by one and it opens about 300 functions at the same time,
Yes, I am aware of this. Part of the problem is with how soundcloud handles search. The main search is just a title search. Which is next to useless. In order to do a genre/tag search you must include a title search. So the program makes
a, #your genre 1#
e, #your genre 1#
i, #your genre 1#
o, #your genre 1#
u, #your genre 1#

repeat for all genres, and will split the numbers to process across the number of items it creates. But as you say, with a lot of genre tags, that is a lot of actions.

the accounts are winning more followers because they now perform all actions at once
Glad to hear it is working for you
but the only problem is that the program oversaturates and only can perform once at the time even if I use only 10 threads at the time,

This is SAFE MODE. An account can only do one thing at a time. This is to be more realistic, you couldn't like / repost / follow all at exact the same time in the browser, so SCM shouldn't. However, you can if you want. SETTINGS TAB > UNSAFE MODE ON.
which makes the process a lot slower,
This isn't necessarily a problem. Just leave SCM on in the background processing, or over night. With botting it is better AND SAFER to do things slow and steady. Just because SCM can follow 1000 users in 5 minutes, it isn't a good idea to. Remember SC is looking for automations, so you must stay in the realms of normal behaviour and do things slow and steady, then you will never come to the attention of Soundcloud and will just increase your fanbase

is there a way to use this module with the traditional form of following and liking like you do it with each individual account easily? It will make the whole process 1000X faster and better!
Faster maybe, not necessarily better. Always be thinking about "What soundcloud may be looking for to detect bots" then DON'T DO THAT ;-)

But it is on the todo list to try and combine all these actions into a single action to be perform, so not to clog up the processing items. I just wanted to get the new module out there, it has been in the testing version a while: (located here in you interested http://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html or from the menu HELP > UPDATE > TESTING) but some updates were required to the stable branch so I forced an autoupdate.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Thanks for the feedback btw . The program is constantly updated / improved and fixed). To do this, I rely on customer feedback as I want to make updates / improvements that customers want, not what I think they want. So do let me know anything that can be improved, any new feature you may want. I won't promise to do it all, but all is considered
Phantomplanet

Post by Phantomplanet »

You're welcome, the only thing missing for the program to be perfect is the exact same module you created but performing the actions programmed every 24 hours and working by only 5 actions not the 300, if that programation per account worked automatically every 24 hours by the timing programmed this will save us a lot a lot of time, and the result can be maximized, I'm getting 400 real plays right now working with an army of 30 accounts, I can't do more because its time consuming, If I did 100 accounts I will be getting at least 2,000 real plays and 200 followers. So I'll get there at some point just trying to so it more automatically with the bot.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

the only thing missing for the program to be perfect is the exact same module you created but performing the actions programmed every 24 hours
The actions created by the Promo module SHOULD repeat every 24 hours. That is the whole point. Are you saying the automatically created actions are NOT repeating or have I misunderstood you?
and working by only 5 actions not the 300
As I said, this is on the todo, but I don't see it as urgent, the only problem is many items in your processing list, which isn't a problem in itself, even in safe mode, the other actions added for other accounts should process whilst the others are locked due to one action processing.
I'm getting 400 real plays right now working with an army of 30 accounts, I can't do more because its time consuming, If I did 100 accounts I will be getting at least 2,000 real plays and 200 followers.
Sorry I am confused now. Do you mean, you have 30 accounts, all running the Promo module auto create actions? But how does that give you real plays to your main account? Unless you are reposting / create playlists of your main tracks?

I think I am getting confused and misunderstanding you, could you explain again please :)
Phantomplanet

Post by Phantomplanet »

Yeah no problem, I have 30 automated accounts, following liking people, those 30 accounts have only my track on the page, so 10% of the people who get into it are clicking it, some like the track, others follow my page, other respost or comment on the track, it's 100% the people who really like it, so problem is every day I have to manually set each account into which artist to follow and which genre to like, and that is very time consuming, I have created hundreds of accounts now and I can't manually program each, so this module fits perfect, only problem is it scraps the same people over and over again and I'm starting to spam several same users, yesterday was the first time I got comments from mad people. So if this module worked the way I do each account everyday the result would be huge.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Can you confirm (for my own interest really. These 30 accounts, they have UPLOADED your track, or have just liked it / reposted it, or something to have it appear on their stream?

If so, then that is a good idea. Maybe I can add a feature so every account created can automatically like / repost a specific track(s) so their stream only features your tracks automatically.

Onto your issue:
so problem is every day I have to manually set each account into which artist to follow and which genre to like, and that is very time consuming
But you can do this in bulk, and with repeats, it is set once.
On search and follow / search and like tabs.
Select your new accounts
Enter search terms
Set repeat every 24 hours
Share Actions across accounts
GO

Can create repeatable actions for 30 accounts in a few seconds. Those will repeat every 24 hours, using all selected accounts sharing the search results. So if you find 100 users and have selected 30 accounts. Those 100 users will be shared amongst the 30 accounts, thus each account doesn't action on the same items

only problem is it scraps the same people over and over again and I'm starting to spam several same users, yesterday was the first time I got comments from mad people. So if this module worked the way I do each account everyday the result would be huge.
The way you are using the Promo Module, is not how it was intended to be used. It was supposed to be used by your main account only. This module was really just intended for new / beginner users who contacted me to say the app was great but too complicated and they don't have time to learn it and want there money back.

The idea was to give new users a simple way to
Enter their account
Scrape the tags for all their tracks automatically
Click GO and have some actions created that would gain them real followers.

Then when they see the results (in the new Stats View module) they would invest more time to investigate the more complex actions.

So the problem you say, your accounts actioning on the same users, I never foresaw. The promo module, provides no way to not do this.

What you need to do, is set up the actions manually and check the box SHARE ACROSS ACCOUNTS

The benefit of this is, one any of your accounts performs an action, lets say you have selected 30 of your accounts to follow with search blah:
acc1 follows userA
All the other accounts log they have followed userA, thus they will never follow this user
acc2 follows userB
All the other accounts log they have followed userB, thus they will never follow this user

This means, all your accounts act as a single entity, ensuring no duplication allowing you to follow more users.

Although the Promo Module was intended for beginners, I keep hearing positive things from more advanced users who are using it and want to have more control. I am weary as I don't want to make the basic/ easy to use module complex.

However, I guess the need is there for a more advanced Promo Module, one that you have to check a menu item to turn on perhaps. This could allow you to create mass actions sharing across accounts with filters etc etc. But that is for the future. For now, you are going to have to create the actions manually if using them for your fake accounts to push towards a main account
Phantomplanet

Post by Phantomplanet »

[quote="admin"]Can you confirm (for my own interest really. These 30 accounts, they have UPLOADED your track, or have just liked it / reposted it, or something to have it appear on their stream?

My track was just reposted in the 30 accounts, they didn't upload anything, I only care about my main account growing organically atm, and having several huge accounts for future releases. So they are bascially just sending traffic to the main one. Alhough is a very small group of people(I only have 1 track atm) but the track is really getting played.

About everything else I think that now I undertsand the basics, I didn't use those options so now I'm gonna start programming 100 accounts to maximize interacion