Mass Comment error

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
Rkay

Mass Comment error

Post by Rkay »

Hello Martin
I experience the following issue:

When I set a mass comment, it only executes properly the first comment, the others fail with
* ERROR: Setting comment: Eine Ausnahme vom Typ "LibUtil.ExItemsLeft" wurde ausgelöst.
* FAILED: posting comment:**** with: ****

First I thought probably account or proxy issues. I tried to do the comments indepedently, even at same time with the same proxy servers - THEY WORK. Only on mass commenting only the first comment gets executed. Any Idea?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Mass Comment error

Post by martin@rootjazz »

there are no comments left to use. All have been used up for this action / action set
Rkay

Post by Rkay »

seems like some changes with the spintax. I used working comments from over a year ago (using spintax), didnt work... by using single line comments it works... sorry for bothering you martin ;)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

If you select unique comments, that will be based on the comments you entered into the program. It will not include the spun spintax

so if you enter 3 comments

this is comment one
this is comment two
this is comment {4|four}

the program will use comment 1, then comment 2 then comment 3 then trigger the "no more comments" break out command to finish the action.