reblogged/liked in dashboard

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
cnyyk

reblogged/liked in dashboard

Post by cnyyk »

Is this possible, reblogged/liked in dashboard ?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: reblogged/liked in dashboard

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Not sure I fully understand you. Do you mean see the stats as they appear in the dashboard?

If so, then check the accounts you want to check, then click the STATS button below the ACCOUNTS CONTROL. The program will then go log in (with your account proxy), scrape the values and report them in the ACCOUNTS CONTROL
cnyyk

Post by cnyyk »

I want to liked and reblogged only from blogs that I follow.

Regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

ahh, don't know. Will need to check and get back to you, but I don't think so. You would need to scrape your followers, then use a like / reblog a random post function.

Actually you can do a random mass like, but the app does slow down if trying to do that to a huge list, as it is created as a mass action, so all follow blogs create an action, which can be 1000s and the processor was not bad to handle that many.

For reblogs, not an option. Maybe there is a call for a scrape random option from list of blogs. That would fix the above slow down for mass like random selection and offer the functionality to all modules, but does require you to perform a few steps. Although once I hopefully get the chain actions coded (my current holy grail of todo aims) it should be simple.