gplus bot - ERROR (0386235): Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
tzrq7z

Re: gplus bot - ERROR (0386235): Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Post by tzrq7z »

Here's how I did it. From my main gplus account, I have 4 pages so I selected the desired page and that took me to the page that I wanted. Now from there, as I am now viewing my desired page, I go to the upper right top where I see my page icon and select settings. Once I am in the settings of my page, I go down to the section "Third-party tools" and it will expose the user name of the page. At this point you can then setup a password for that page and it would then act as a stand alone google plus account. This is beneficial to me because I have many pages under 1 account. Now back to the software. When you add a new account, use the user name from the page and the password is the same from the master account. So in other words, your not entering it at a secondary account in the software. This is how I was able to get around it.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: gplus bot - ERROR (0386235): Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I fear this may only be a temporary fix, until the new layout is forced upon you (or you accidentally select it)
tzrq7z

Post by tzrq7z »

I will keep using it and will keep you posted.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

ok. But if you get forced to the new google plus, the program will not work.

A full and complete 100% rewrite is required for the new site. This is estimated at a month+ work , so no small undertaking.