gplus bot - ERROR (0386235): Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
tzrq7z

gplus bot - ERROR (0386235): Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Post by tzrq7z »

When using Gplus Bot, I'm seeing this error in the processor "ERROR (0386235): Object reference not set to an instance of an object." Scrapping works fine. I was able to scrape followers of a desired url without a problem. I copied and pasted the url list into the "follow users profiles urls", clicked on follow url list, and that's where I am seeing this error. I can't tell if it's actually following or not. I don't believe so. My logs are huge otherwise, I would have sent them to you. As an FYI I am using the brand new Version: 1.1.6.3.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: gplus bot - ERROR (0386235): Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Please perform the following:

delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > VIEW
delete all files in the folder that opens

Perform the action:
perform a follow action, trying to follow 3-5 items from your list

PLEASE NOTE: Do not perform other actions at the same time. Only use one thread. Do not run any actions after this action.

Then submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

and let me know the LOGS ID (just the number part is sufficient)

Regards,
Martin
tzrq7z

Re: gplus bot - ERROR (0386235): Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Post by tzrq7z »

Hi Martin and thanks. The logs ID is 87678. I followed your exact instructions and just did 5 follows which just 1 thread, and performed no other actions.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

thanks, found where the issue was coming from - not sure why though,

Added more debugging and screenshotting, will send you update link later today
tzrq7z

Post by tzrq7z »

Cool! Thanks Martin!
tzrq7z

Post by tzrq7z »

Hi Martin,

Thank you for the new update. It cleared the other error but now it's reporting "0876987 : Couldn't find follow button". We we're so close LOL. Did you want me to open a new support incident for this? Or would you like for me to send you the logs as I did the first time?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

please check your logs / saved browser images folders, there should be a screen dump showing the screen at that point which I hope will indicate why you cannot find the follow button
tzrq7z

Post by tzrq7z »

Hi Martin, the strangest thing is that my browser images folder is empty. I will do some more digging and if I find something useful to provide to you, I will update you later. Thanks for all your help.
tzrq7z

Post by tzrq7z »

Hi Martin, I just wanted to confirm that the version prior to 1.1.6.4 was creating and saving the browser images but this latest version is not for some reason. Therefore, I can't tell why it's not finding the follow button.