Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by martin@rootjazz »

poilkj159 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:19 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:00 pm
poilkj159 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:01 am Can you add a claim to a "Suspended" account?

Suspend account login => go to complaint page => Fill out Twitter's form.

And Email will have to enter from the user?
I did look at it before. There is more to it going on behind the scenes. I gave up in the end as just wasn't worth the time it was going take to understand it. Sorry.

Have you ever thought of a software that creates mass accounts?
No, I won't make an account creation tool,it's too much hassle, sorry
sszx120

Post by sszx120 »

Do you have any

Turn on or off the privacy feature of tweets
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

sszx120 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:54 pm
what is this? I don't know this feature

Post by 958 »

hi.Martin.. :D Regarding the suggestion of the random token, it seems easier to understand how to apply the space symbol inside to the tweet, or add a symbol that can replace the space. Because the random token of my tweet must be in each line Tokens match a single tweet rather than each individually..Can you add a code that applies the token to the tweet and still shows the space symbol, this problem doesn't seem too hard to solveImageImage
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

sszx120 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:54 pm
https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

added in a recent update
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

958 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:05 pm hi.Martin.. :D Regarding the suggestion of the random token, it seems easier to understand how to apply the space symbol inside to the tweet, or add a symbol that can replace the space. Because the random token of my tweet must be in each line Tokens match a single tweet rather than each individually..Can you add a code that applies the token to the tweet and still shows the space symbol, this problem doesn't seem too hard to solveImageImage

I wasn't aware spaces were removed! let me test and see why that is
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

958 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:05 pm hi.Martin.. :D Regarding the suggestion of the random token, it seems easier to understand how to apply the space symbol inside to the tweet, or add a symbol that can replace the space. Because the random token of my tweet must be in each line Tokens match a single tweet rather than each individually..Can you add a code that applies the token to the tweet and still shows the space symbol, this problem doesn't seem too hard to solve
ok, it's because you are putting the %kw% in the hashtags box, so the program thinks each line is a single keyword, not multiples. If you want it added as you entered, it, just put it in the main text box

Post by 958 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:38 pm
958 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:05 pm hi.Martin.. :D Regarding the suggestion of the random token, it seems easier to understand how to apply the space symbol inside to the tweet, or add a symbol that can replace the space. Because the random token of my tweet must be in each line Tokens match a single tweet rather than each individually..Can you add a code that applies the token to the tweet and still shows the space symbol, this problem doesn't seem too hard to solve
ok, it's because you are putting the %kw% in the hashtags box, so the program thinks each line is a single keyword, not multiples. If you want it added as you entered, it, just put it in the main text box

I tried it, but it didn't work. It would be great if the space symbol can be used. Or use other codes to replace the space character display :D

Post by 958 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:38 pm

Supplement and update a symbol similar to the newline <br> instead of spaces seems to be more humane :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

958 wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:43 pm
I tried it, but it didn't work. It would be great if the space symbol can be used. Or use other codes to replace the space character display :D
why doesn't it work?
what happens?
what doesn't?
what did happen but what did you want to happen?

As far as I understand what you want, it works.

So provide more information.
Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

provide as much info as possible and I'm sure we can get the function working as you want, I just need to understand better

Regards,
Martin