Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
zoltan66

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by zoltan66 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:51 pm
zoltan66 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:48 pm
zoltan66 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:06 pm Hello Martin,

I want to replace my email in all my Twitter accounts with forwarding emails that forward all mail to 1 master email account.
It would take me a long time if I do it by hand with a manual login, and so I was wondering if it could be made possible to add an option in TD to change the email address and also connect the master account in TD to read and verify the verification codes sent.
It sounds complicated, but if you want and could add it I can pay for it, if it's not to expensive :D
Let me know what you think.
Martin, I think you missed my post, as I see you commenting on the other suggestions but not mine.
My apologies, don't recall seeing this.

I'd need to look at how to update emails as the program doesn't do this currently.

I'm assuming you want to just provide a full list of emails, then have one assigned to an account in no particular order. Is that correct?
Yes, that is correct.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

zoltan66 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:57 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:51 pm
zoltan66 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:48 pm

Martin, I think you missed my post, as I see you commenting on the other suggestions but not mine.
My apologies, don't recall seeing this.

I'd need to look at how to update emails as the program doesn't do this currently.

I'm assuming you want to just provide a full list of emails, then have one assigned to an account in no particular order. Is that correct?
Yes, that is correct.
OK send me an email:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
To discuss sponsored features. I won't have time to look at things until Monday
Ares

Post by Ares »

How about a donation button to help support you and show how grateful we all are of your hard work?
FingersDown

Post by FingersDown »

add random pause on repeat features

-repeat hours -> betweet random x and x
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

FingersDown wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:10 pm add random pause on repeat features

-repeat hours -> betweet random x and x
right click action
should be a random fluctuation value available to do this
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Ares wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:13 am How about a donation button to help support you and show how grateful we all are of your hard work?
That's kind of you to suggest

Donations can be made via the usual payment methods:

Current supported methods are:
Debit / Credit cards (VAT charged on EU customers unfortunately)
All cryptocurrencies
Payoneer
Paxum
Moneybookers / skrill
Wise
Advcash

Anyone interested can get in contact:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
lengteng5

Post by lengteng5 »

When I post video tweets, and photo tweets, automatically generate likes and retweets, I use the Process fast: "Trust Cookie login "option to search for restrictions within 30 seconds, using Process fast: The Use In memory processed items option will be marked with adult content NSFW, and accounts that have not unlocked sensitive content cannot be searched. What's the problem, please
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

lengteng5 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:34 am When I post video tweets, and photo tweets, automatically generate likes and retweets, I use the Process fast: "Trust Cookie login "option to search for restrictions within 30 seconds, using Process fast: The Use In memory processed items option will be marked with adult content NSFW, and accounts that have not unlocked sensitive content cannot be searched. What's the problem, please
Make a post for your issue. This thread is ONLY for new feature suggestions / improvements
FingersDown

Post by FingersDown »

rt a random account from all my account link to twitterdub -> if I have 1000 account it take one of the twitterdub or account and then custom search
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

Can you add an option to mass add(bulk) the accounts birthday? I have a lot of very old accounts that did not registered with a birthday, this will sometime give a problem that those accounts can not see any adult content.
If you can add it, I'l love to pay you for the work.
It's important that I can choose the range of the birthday as the account owner had to be 18+ when the account was created, so accounts created in 2013 have to be born before 1995, before I knew this twitter permabanned my accounts that where born after 1995.
It would be great if I can tell the bot randomly pick a birthday between an range for example between 1950 and 1995.
Then the bot can pick a random date and bulk add them to all my selected accounts.
Let me know what you think.