Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by martin@rootjazz »

hooahjuice wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:56 pm At times, my tweet length goes over what I am allowed and the action fails (no comment sent) because it was too long. How likely are you to add an option to automatically send the rest of the message in the following comment and so on. It would not replace ||| as a new message but assist. Does TD already do this?

Thank you!
You can set a global tweet maximum length on the SETTINGS tab
or a per account max length.

If the tweet length is longer than this, TD will reduce the tweet to make it within the specified length

How likely are you to add an option to automatically send the rest of the message in the following comment and so on.
As for splitting the tweet and sending a followup tweet, not supported at this time.

But the suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.

As others have asked for the option to prioritise their feature, I'm just letting you know (it's by no means compulsory) if the feature is very important to you, we do offer the chance to sponsor the feature to get it developed ASAP. If interested write in with your budget (it's simple, the more you pay bigger the priority will be :-) for further discussion: support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
FingersDown

Post by FingersDown »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:31 pm
FingersDown wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:49 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:46 pm

Sorry I don't understand.
can you explain.

You want all your accounts to MASS RETWEET a random tweet from 1 of your accounts? Just select one of your accounts at random and grab their latest tweet?
I have 1000 account logged to my twitterdub.
All are the same niche so I want to mother/child them and retweet latest tweet of one of my account but randomly.
so you create 1 mass retweet action with 1000 accounts
1 of those accounts is selected and it's latest tweet will be processed by the other (n) accounts.

ok I understand. Should be easy with a token. Remind me sometime next week if I don't get back to you
Hello martin! hope all good for you.

Did you put this features ? If not I just remind you as you said! Don't bother you if you have too many thing to do

thanks!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

FingersDown wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:42 pm
FingersDown wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:49 am

I have 1000 account logged to my twitterdub.
All are the same niche so I want to mother/child them and retweet latest tweet of one of my account but randomly.
1 of those accounts is selected and it's latest tweet will be processed by the other (n) accounts.

ok I understand. Should be easy with a token. Remind me sometime next week if I don't get back to you

Did you put this features ? If not I just remind you as you said! Don't bother you if you have too many thing to do

thanks!
Next update, lets you enter:

Code: Select all

#randomacc#
And one of the selected accounts will be used to provide their username as input

The next update will include this feature. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
FingersDown

Post by FingersDown »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:01 pm
FingersDown wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:42 pm

thanks!
Next update, lets you enter:

Code: Select all

#randomacc#
And one of the selected accounts will be used to provide their username as input

The next update will include this feature. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
Hello,

as always big big thanks!

really appreciate this amazing work

best to you
prvkiran

Post by prvkiran »

ChatGTP per action prompt

That would be very helpful if you make it possible where different chatgtp prompts can be assigned to different actions running simultaneously . Currently only one prompt is supported.

more info about this issue in this topic

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... gtp#p78744

thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

prvkiran wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:52 am ChatGTP per action prompt

That would be very helpful if you make it possible where different chatgtp prompts can be assigned to different actions running simultaneously . Currently only one prompt is supported.

more info about this issue in this topic

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... gtp#p78744

thanks
you can use custom prompts, where the prompt is in the actual text being sent

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=11674&p=74480#p74480
prvkiran

Post by prvkiran »

this is what i get when I put prompt in an actual text

* SUCCESS: PostTweetReply: #chatgptprompt_reply to this comment like a teenage girl who uses lots of emojis and hashtags# with: infire
* SUCCESS: posted message part: #chatgptprompt_reply to this comment like a teenage girl who uses lots of emojis and hashtags#
* SUCCESS: tweet infiresmealot - Total: 1
Pausing for: 90

It uses prompt as a comment
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

prvkiran wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:09 am this is what i get when I put prompt in an actual text

* SUCCESS: PostTweetReply: #chatgptprompt_reply to this comment like a teenage girl who uses lots of emojis and hashtags# with: infire
* SUCCESS: posted message part: #chatgptprompt_reply to this comment like a teenage girl who uses lots of emojis and hashtags#
* SUCCESS: tweet infiresmealot - Total: 1
Pausing for: 90

It uses prompt as a comment
You didn't post the #chatgpt# token.

The custom data tokens are ADDITIONAL, you still need the main token
prvkiran

Post by prvkiran »

It would be great if we could regulate the time accounts spend viewing the post, i.e. if set on 20 secs, the account will stay viewing the post for 20 secs.

It'd be even better if the time was randomized, like an input of 20-30 secs and the account randomly chooses a length of stay within those boundaries.