Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
nfkmobile

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by nfkmobile »

alright, also emailed to you, now depends on cash but we discuss on email.

another thing i try to figure out ... is there a way to use twitterdub to remove my followers based on some filters? (not to unfollow, i mean for example i have xxxx followers, and some of those are innactive accounts or ppl who not log in for a long time.. is there a way to get rid of them? doing one by one by hand is a pain..
Best regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

To remove followers, I believe if you block then unblock them, they are removed from your followers.

You can run a search from the SEARCH tab with a filter to get a list of who you want to no longer be following you, then use the UNFOLLOW tab function > block /unblock from list

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

nfkmobile wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:21 pm alright, also emailed to you, now depends on cash but we discuss on email.
don't think I've seen the email, maybe I just haven't replied yet, now about to check emails. IF you don't get a reply from me, maybe the mail was lost, can you resend

Regards,
Martin
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

Hello Martin,

I want to replace my email in all my Twitter accounts with forwarding emails that forward all mail to 1 master email account.
It would take me a long time if I do it by hand with a manual login, and so I was wondering if it could be made possible to add an option in TD to change the email address and also connect the master account in TD to read and verify the verification codes sent.
It sounds complicated, but if you want and could add it I can pay for it, if it's not to expensive :D
Let me know what you think.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Maybe you can do this already but adding Mass Views to the Auto Mass Action Creation?

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Ares wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:02 pm Maybe you can do this already but adding Mass Views to the Auto Mass Action Creation?

https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

Added and Mass Post Link

Regards,
Martin
Gabe335

Post by Gabe335 »

Hello Martin

Hope you are well. Just wanted to make a suggestion if sometime in future you can implement an option to report a user tweet, report a user profile and mass report tweet or profiles. I think that would be very useful for some of us that get harassed on twitter. please advise when you have a moment I realize that you are very busy and I thank you in advance.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Gabe335 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:20 pm Hello Martin

Hope you are well. Just wanted to make a suggestion if sometime in future you can implement an option to report a user tweet, report a user profile and mass report tweet or profiles. I think that would be very useful for some of us that get harassed on twitter. please advise when you have a moment I realize that you are very busy and I thank you in advance.
It does get requested occasionally, but the feature has a high potential for abuse and reporting of anyone, so I don't think I will be adding it. Sorry
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

zoltan66 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:06 pm Hello Martin,

I want to replace my email in all my Twitter accounts with forwarding emails that forward all mail to 1 master email account.
It would take me a long time if I do it by hand with a manual login, and so I was wondering if it could be made possible to add an option in TD to change the email address and also connect the master account in TD to read and verify the verification codes sent.
It sounds complicated, but if you want and could add it I can pay for it, if it's not to expensive :D
Martin, I think you missed my post, as I see you commenting on the other suggestions but not mine.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

zoltan66 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:48 pm
zoltan66 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:06 pm Hello Martin,

Martin, I think you missed my post, as I see you commenting on the other suggestions but not mine.
My apologies, don't recall seeing this.

I'd need to look at how to update emails as the program doesn't do this currently.

I'm assuming you want to just provide a full list of emails, then have one assigned to an account in no particular order. Is that correct?