Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by martin@rootjazz »

prvkiran wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:29 pm It would be great if we could regulate the time accounts spend viewing the post, i.e. if set on 20 secs, the account will stay viewing the post for 20 secs.

It'd be even better if the time was randomized, like an input of 20-30 secs and the account randomly chooses a length of stay within those boundaries.
I don't believe there is a tweet time viewed JS call. A call is made as a view for a tweet and that's it. Videos yes have a timer, but video views are not supported - only tweet views at this time

Post by 888 »

When does the 2FA login function run online?Can you add this feature, auth token is always deleted, 2FA feature can solve this problem
When to develop this function, it would be great if you can use 2FA login
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

中文用户哈基米 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:23 am When does the 2FA login function run online?Can you add this feature, auth token is always deleted, 2FA feature can solve this problem
When to develop this function, it would be great if you can use 2FA login
2FA is available but it's not in the main bot, it's a custom addon for purchase, if interesting, write to me

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
lucidity

Post by lucidity »

Feature request - Ability to evaluate whether to like a post based on #chat GPT#. User must write a prompt that will return only "true" or "false". If and only if GPT returns "true", then the post will be Liked.
lucidity

Post by lucidity »

Feature request - ability to specify a Chat GPT Assistant to use (instead of a model) - https://platform.openai.com/docs/assist ... w-it-works
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

lucidity wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:36 am Feature request - ability to specify a Chat GPT Assistant to use (instead of a model) - https://platform.openai.com/docs/assist ... w-it-works
lucidity wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:21 pm Feature request - Ability to evaluate whether to like a post based on #chat GPT#. User must write a prompt that will return only "true" or "false". If and only if GPT returns "true", then the post will be Liked.

The suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.

As others have asked for the option to prioritise their feature, I'm just letting you know (it's by no means compulsory) if the feature is very important to you, we do offer the chance to sponsor the feature to get it developed ASAP. If interested write in with your budget (it's simple, the more you pay bigger the priority will be :-) for further discussion: support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

Hello Martin, in the like tab and the retweet tab, there is an option "Tweet Filter" Is it possible to add another option "video tweets" so that you can filter and only like and retweet video tweets?
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

Also, I use the option in video end photo tweets "Delete Afther Hrs:Mins" This works great but in my processor tab these tasks will end up on status completed, and I would like these "completed delete tasks" to delete themselves, or so that you could make an option for that.

I know what you are thinking, that I could easily just click "Removed Finished" but the problem is that I also run automatic daily processes (daily run at) that sometimes (mostly after TD froze) could end up on "completed" as well, and I want to avoid deleting these processes.
So ATM I need to delete those "completed delete processes" by hand in like 10 different instances to avoid deleting my daily processes in case they got stuck on "completed"

If you could add these 2 options, I would gladly pay you for your work.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

zoltan66 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:26 pm If you could add these 2 options, I would gladly pay you for your work.
If you want to pay to get them done ASAP (next day or two) write to me and we can organise

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin