hands off scm promotion

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

hands off scm promotion

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I don't really have to touch the software as I am very busy doing other
> things. Can you give me your best setting options for what I'm trying to
> achieve. My expereince with the software hasn't been as user friendly but I feel
> like it's just a learning curve. Thanks again & I look forward to hearing back
Hi,

As to growing your fan base hands off.

The simplest way is to follow / like every 24 hours with decent pauses, secured by daily limits.

So if you accidently tell SCM to follow a 1000 users a day, the daily limit will cut off after 100 and ignore all actions you have told it to perform.

To get more out of less you need to use filters. For example, you get a better follow back rate if you only follow users with more than 50 followers.

Similarly, nearly all real accounts will have an avatar, so ignore accounts without avatars.

there is also no point in following an account who has not been on the site recently, so use "days since active" filter

I like to search for artists who have uploaded tracks that day (ensured they are active) and more likely to be real accounts as fake accounts do not upload tracks. Then follow and like a random track.

You can perform this daily, scrape tracks uploaded in last day, or every hour and scrape tracks uploaded in the last hour

The search is a bit weird (soundcloud issue) that the main search is a TITLE search, so you can create actions like

a, hip hop, last day

this will find all tracks with an "a" in the title with genre of "hiphop" uploaded in the last day

Repeat this for

a, hip hop, last day

e, hip hop, last day

i, hip hop, last day

o, hip hop, last day

u, hip hop, last day

to make sure you find all tracks.

That is probably as easiest as you can get hands off. Group sharing "can" be hands off, but is best with a bit of input from your self for the groups to use, but you can just let the program find groups, share to groups, unshare after x days and share to more.

Don't forget to add unfollow / unlike tracks actions. Un"action" all items after 7 days to give the users time to see your notification and hopefully interact back

General info / links
There are two ways you can increase your stats. You can either boost them using your created fake accounts and instruct those to accounts to follow you, like your tracks, repost your tracks, comment of your tracks etc

Or (and more importantly) you can use engaging techniques to gain real followers / likes / reposts etc.

Soundcloudmanager allows you to:
1) follow and unfollow 100s of accounts every day. A certain % will follow you back
2) Search and favourite tracks. Again, when you favourite other tracks, these users get a message and will come check your profile / tracks out
3) Comment on other tracks (similar to 2)
4) Send messages direct to users (this functionality is quite limited due to soundcloud limiting)
5) Search and Repost tracks
6) Create playlists

Soundcloud Manager gives you many ways to find users to engage with
1) Normal search
2) location search
3) followers of x
4) users follower by x
5) users in groups
6) users with tracks upload to groups
7) track search via classic search
8) users commented on a track
9) track search via v2 search (includes genre / dt added filter)
10) track search via tag search (returns most recent tracks uploaded with tags)
11) users returned via tag search

and probably some more ways I cannot remember off the top of my head.

Soundcloud Manager also includes an advanced filter system for tracks and users, so you can filter via various parameters, such as
* number of likes
* number of plays
* number of comments
* genres
* date uploaded
* number of days been on soundcloud
* number of tracks

In order to gain real followers, real likes, real plays on your tracks there are various methods you can use. For this, there is more information on the forum

Soundcloud Manger Strategies for a single account
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=439

Soundcloud Promotion Strategies
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=399