Last one- i swear - split between tracks

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
arcan210

Last one- i swear - split between tracks

Post by arcan210 »

Another mega-mass request for you mate. feel free to tell me to shove this somewhere if you want :)

On the mega mass tab, would it be possible to get a check box or something to split the actions up between multiple tracks? For example, lets say I have a gig for 1000 plays and 100 likes, and the guy gives me 5 tracks. It would be nice to just plug in a text file with the list, and have SCM do the math for me so that I dont have to each time. SO in the example above, SCM would realize that the text file has 5 tracks in it, and would give each one 200 plays and 20 likes. If there were 10 tracks, it would give each 100 plays and 10 likes.

All the while, I only ever had to set the system to do 1000 plays and 100 likes, therefore making my appalling lack of math skills less apparent and/or embarrassing. I figure a check box would be good so that you can turn this feature on and off easily to revert to the normal behavior.

Thats the last one today, i swear. :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Last one- i swear - split between tracks

Post by martin@rootjazz »

feature suggestion noted, but as you can already do this manually in about 2 seconds, it isn't a high priority.
arcan210

Post by arcan210 »

I wish the math was always as easy as the example i used. So I have a job with 5000 plays, 75 comments, 125 likes, 30 reposts and 100 followers. The guy gives me a list of 21 tracks that he wants it split up over. He also wants it drip fed over 24 hours. for this more realistic example, I'd have to first figure out how many actions per track (5 maths), and then how many repeats/delays i need to hit the target drip feed time (5-?? more maths. Thats a whole shitload of maths every time someone gives me more than one track. Maybe your math skills are a lot sharper than mine, but it would take me 10 minutes with a calculator and a couple asprin to get it right. :lol:

Would be willing to sponsor this if its not something others would find useful. Let me know your thoughts.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

earghhhh is giving me a headache already!

I'll take a look later on in the week. Remind me around Wednesday / thursday
arcan210

Post by arcan210 »

I know right? its like one of those problems from school... if train A leaves boston going 50 mph, and train B leaves seattle going 90mph... at what point does my head explode trying to figure out where they meet.