Modification/addition to advanced tab

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
arcan210

Modification/addition to advanced tab

Post by arcan210 »

Hey mate, would it be possible to get a modification to the advanced button on the mega mass tab? Individually, the advanced tab is great, but when used on the mega-mass tab, its a bit quirky. I'd like to be able to set the fluctuate of each action if possible. It is not a one-size-fits-all thing, especially when plays are involved. If I want to fluctuate by 200 plays, i have to fluctuate by 200 likes a well. Would it be a heavy lift to add a row of fluctuate inputs on the advanced tab so it can be set.

Also, would it be possible to get the settings that are input on the advanced tab to also save with the 'save setup' option so it can be called back with the template later on? Right now I am not sure whats happening with the advanced on the mega mass because when i put in a value and save it, it seems to get cleared back to zero next time i click advanced.

Hope this is not nonsense. Cheers matey
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Modification/addition to advanced tab

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Only the main tab is currently saved, advanced tab was overlooked.

As for custom fluctuate, I understand 200 plays is reasonable, yet 200 likes is not.

But likes / comments / reposts etc can all use one value and plays another so 2 fluctuate values?

Or you are asking for a fluctuate per action?