Monthly-annual paid subscription for SCM

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
SCMANAGER_USER

Monthly-annual paid subscription for SCM

Post by SCMANAGER_USER »

Make a working version with fully working functionality and I think many are willing to pay 15-20 dollars a month for its use. You write that SCM is not selling well now, of course, now and a year ago there are a lot of problems with it, and the problems take a very long time to be resolved or are not resolved at all. People read forums with reviews of your SCM and see these problems. I think many people bought SCM and closing it will not be very good, but a paid subscription will solve your and our problems - you will receive money, we will receive working software to which you will devote time.

No negativity, just my thoughts and ideas.

Thank you.
johnpeter123

Re: Monthly-annual paid subscription for SCM

Post by johnpeter123 »

SCMANAGER_USER wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:04 pm Make a working version with fully working functionality and I think many are willing to pay 15-20 dollars a month for its use. You write that SCM is not selling well now, of course, now and a year ago there are a lot of problems with it, and the problems take a very long time to be resolved or are not resolved at all. People read forums with reviews of your SCM and see these problems. I think many people bought SCM and closing it will not be very good, but a paid subscription will solve your and our problems - you will receive money, we will receive working software to which you will devote time.

No negativity, just my thoughts and ideas.

Thank you.
I agree
slikoe

Post by slikoe »

Im down if you guys are.
realmouse

Post by realmouse »

I agree <3
shantu95

Post by shantu95 »

I am already agreed...
forproton

Post by forproton »

I'm in!
sleepyboi

Post by sleepyboi »

I don't think a fully functional SCM is needed for the subscription to start. We need to pay for Martin to fix the issues with SCM because right now there's no other options for us.

If Martin discontinues development, we're all fucked. So this subscription should be seen as a donation towards the continued development of the software.
realmouse

Post by realmouse »

Right, cause as it is, there isn’t really a better alternative. Martin. Let us support you in any way humanly possible.
Latent

Post by Latent »

Martin,

Can you share how much you would need to make a month to make supporting this worth it? We can back into the monthly cost from there, or at least pay you in bulk to make updates.

I’m willing to pay a lot more than $20, or fund your development.

For the rest of the folks following this, the price is going to have to be more than $20/mth to make it worth it for him.
randomguy

Post by randomguy »

Thier is no problem to pay even more for monthly subscription.
But martin bro has to reply on it.
I think atleast we have to 20 peoples who can paid monthly.
a list of users ready to pay monthly so martin can decide and make custom development for them.If anyone left please add your name in reply.
In my point of view if we will pay $50 each for this major development and later on $20 per monthly subscription.
Users Ready:
1.SCMANAGER_USER
2.johnpeter123
3.slikoe
4.realmouse
5.shantu95
6.forproton
7.sleepyboi
8.Latent
9.randomguy