Custom Feature: Warmup

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Custom Feature: Warmup

Post by martin@rootjazz »

joj.j2111 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:19 am HI Martin,

Can you disable auto playing videos and loading HQ images - or disable images at all - in the browser Warmup?
it will take alot of internet bandwidth if it goes like what it is right now.

Thanks
No, not really. I mean I have no idea to. If you don't want to use the bandwidth, then browser mode isn't really for you. Maybe you could look at external extensions that do it and I could provide a way to load in plugins. The other option would be to use a proxy that blocks them, but if you are using another proxy already that won't work. I suppose you could try and containerise the TD instance (and the browser) and have the container block on a lower level. But that's above what I would be looking to do for this module.
joj.j2111

Post by joj.j2111 »

check this one:

https://chromewebstore.google.com/detai ... ahoe?hl=ar

thanks,
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:58 pm

Can you disable auto playing videos and loading HQ images - or disable images at all - in the browser Warmup?

Thanks
No, not really. I mean I have no idea to. If you don't want to use the bandwidth, then browser mode isn't really for you. Maybe you could look at external extensions that do it and I could provide a way to load in plugins. The other option would be to use a proxy that blocks them, but if you are using another proxy already that won't work. I suppose you could try and containerise the TD instance (and the browser) and have the container block on a lower level. But that's above what I would be looking to do for this module.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

joj.j2111 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:03 pm check this one:

thanks,

Thanks
have you tried it? Does it work?
joj.j2111

Post by joj.j2111 »

working perfectly.
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:22 pm
joj.j2111 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:03 pm check this one:

thanks,

have you tried it? Does it work?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

joj.j2111 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:22 pm working perfectly.
ok, I'll add a way for you to add custom web extensions to the browser
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Next update, any .crx extensions found in the folder:

%appdata%\rootjazz\twitterdub\browserextensions

will be added to the browser module.

google how to download the webextension, there are numerous ways (web sites / browser extensions), you will need the .crx file

The next update will include this feature. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

byloav2

Post by byloav2 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:26 pm Next update, any .crx extensions found in the folder:

google how to download the webextension, there are numerous ways (web sites / browser extensions), you will need the .crx file

The next update will include this feature. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
I cznt find the path for that folder, do I need to create it?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

byloav2 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 3:10 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:26 pm Next update, any .crx extensions found in the folder:

Regards,
Martin
I cznt find the path for that folder, do I need to create it?
yes
admin880

Post by admin880 »

Preheating module, 100 accounts can be preheated together. The first preheating will be liked and retweeted. There will be no likes and reposts in the subsequent ones? Only successful login?