Getting Your Tweets Listed in 'Latest Search'

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
Elio

Getting Your Tweets Listed in 'Latest Search'

Post by Elio »

Hey everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get a post on Twitter to show up in the 'Latest Search' results? I've tried multiple times with different accounts, but when I check with other accounts, I can't seem to find my latest posts. Any tips or tricks? I've tried warming up the account, but still no luck in getting my posts seen by all Twitter users

Any help would be appreciated!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Getting Your Tweets Listed in 'Latest Search'

Post by martin@rootjazz »

quality accounts with quality IPs

Then boost your tweet with other quality accounts on quality IPs
Elio

Post by Elio »

Thanks for your response.

When you mention a "quality account," are you referring to accounts that have been active for at least two years with some followers and tweets? Could you please clarify what characteristics define a quality account? Thank you!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

There is no specific metric. There are no exacts. But think like twitter. What would twitter do to stop spam / fake boosting.

How would you determine a post is getting actual traction?

Would you treat 1000 likes from brand new accounts that always like this profiles' tweets?
Or would you treat 1000 likes from old accounts, who have been active on twitter for years, appear realistic, have realistic posting, realistic like / retweet / comment profiles within some standard deviation of what is "normal" of all users.

Twitter can see everything. They give an account a quality score, best on how they see it. Low quality likely spam / bot accounts score = close to 0

Real users, with real long term usage / engagement = 100

Not all engagement is equal