temporarly limited login req

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: temporarly limited login req

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Emin wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:24 pm but Followings 0 it only shows when the program automatically passes the captcha
and I don't posted tweet
you haven't sent logs showing the issue, so I cannot tell you when your response was received :-)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: temporarly limited login req

Post by martin@rootjazz »

zoltan66 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:28 pm Ok, I see, I must admit I haven't been testing this out very much but just tried to post a video tweet on an account with "temporarly limited login" and It could post its tweet without any problem, also the "temporarly limited login" went away on its own after that, I didn't expect this as every morning when I check my accounts there are multiple having this status. So maybe this status gives no problems after all.
So all seems good ATM.
When twitter gives you that message, program stops and logs it and shows you. If you run a new action and the account logs in, then the message is removed.

This does not happen automatically, because you should see the message. It's a warning. Twitter is not happy.

IF I just ignored the message and carried on and then you logs the account and you found out you had received a 100 warnings but I suppressed them, you could be quite rightly anrgry you were not shown the warning so you could take appropriate action should you wish.