Copy tweet

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
thuglifechooseme

Copy tweet

Post by thuglifechooseme »

HI, i would love to copy tweet from hashtag.

Let say i have 100 account
am i able to put #cat, #dog, #bird and the bot randomly select a post to copy tweet ?
*(i saw your youtube tutorial, but that only put #cat)

and are we able to have unique tweet such as each account using a different copied post ?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Copy tweet

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Spintax lets you specify various options, that when processed one is selected

{option1|option2|...|optionN}

example:
{hi|hey|hello|good morning} {sir|madam}

When processed you could get:
hi sir
hello sir
hey madam
good morning sir
hi madam
etc etc
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

To not process duplicate items across multiple accounts, you have multiple options.

1) SHARED ACTIONS.
When you run a SHARED ACTION, the "already processed" lists for each account in the shared action is used to ensure, no item is processed if any of the accounts in the shared action have already processed the item. Additionally, the items that are processed in the shared action are recorded by all accounts and not processed by any account (in the shared action) in the future (even if an account is running a single account action)

2) Manual MERGE PROCESSED ITEMS.
On the action tabs (eg follow tab) you can select multiple accounts and select MERGE PROCESSED ITEMS. This will run a function to merge the processed items lists of all selected accounts at that point in time. Meaning no item processed by any account in the merge *already* will be processed again. This is a one-off merge, meaning the processed lists will diverge as you run more separate actions in future. Please note, if you perform this on the follow tab, only the followed processed items are merged.

3) Global processed logs - (most of the time people want this option)
Again, on the action tabs (eg follow tab) select your accounts, right click GLOBAL PROCESSED LOGS > ASSIGN (add)
What this does is sync all select accounts together their processed lists. This means the synced accounts will never process duplicate items regardless of what type of actions is used (shared / single). The difference between (2) "manual merge" is that this is a permanent sync, there will never be any duplication. Again this only applies to the action tab applied to (so only follow items if performed on the follow tab, only like items if performed on like tab)

http://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=11027
thuglifechooseme

Post by thuglifechooseme »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:08 pm Spintax lets you specify various options, that when processed one is selected

{option1|option2|...|optionN}

example:
{hi|hey|hello|good morning} {sir|madam}

When processed you could get:
hi sir
hello sir
hey madam
good morning sir
hi madam
etc etc
For this, im trying to find different hashtag post.

post 1
this is my dog #Dog
post 2
my cat is grey #Cat

you mean im able to search these 2 post at the same time using this function
{#Cat|#Dog} ?

and my bot will randomly select one of the post (post1 or post2) to copy tweet ?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

thuglifechooseme wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:29 pm
you mean im able to search these 2 post at the same time using this function
{#Cat|#Dog} ?

and my bot will randomly select one of the post (post1 or post2) to copy tweet ?
exactly.

you have two options
#cat
#dog

one is selected for the action.

If you want to run TWO actions, you can use a MULTI SEARCH (basically it's the same as creating two actions, one for #dog one for #cat but just running them in one PROCESSING tab row.

Or you can do just that, create two actions, one for
#cat
one for #dog

Set before to repeat every 24 hours.
Start #cat search at 10:00
start #dog search at 22:00

Or you can do the spintax method

or multi search (multi search can also be specified to only run one search, so that could do it too)

Many way to do it what you want :-)