Auth Required for Daily Work

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Emin

Re: Auth Required for Daily Work

Post by Emin »

azorkaii wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:40 am UPDATE: I have tried accounts manually and entered the code that comes to mail, and all worked! There is something wrong with the bot bro, bot can not handle the confirmation code correctly even when the pop settings are made. 100% sure about that. Please check the accounts that I sent you.
this has been like this for a long time, already 2-3 months
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

azorkaii wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:40 am UPDATE: I have tried accounts manually and entered the code that comes to mail, and all worked! There is something wrong with the bot bro, bot can not handle the confirmation code correctly even when the pop settings are made. 100% sure about that. Please check the accounts that I sent you.
yes, something has changed, program isn't finding the mails. I will need to test your accounts and figure out why not
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

If anyone has accounts with proxies I can use (not IP auth) I can try and figure out why the accounts are not working to extract emails.

Email me the accounts:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
azorkaii

Post by azorkaii »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:07 pm If anyone has accounts with proxies I can use (not IP auth) I can try and figure out why the accounts are not working to extract emails.

Email me the accounts:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
Please use one of the accounts that I sent you with local IP or something else. I do not have IP now. This issue must be fixed asap, bro.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

email verification updated

Regards,
Martin