How do I use the software?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: How do I use the software?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Lemmeu wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:54 am This warning went away and he made 60 likes. I looked at the likes but most of them were random. It seemed like meaningless transactions
As I explained above. You provide inputs and the program finds results. It's a simple module to get people started. It's not going to find as good results as carefully created actions you have studied and applied.

the promo module casts a wide net to find ENOUGH results, this dilutes the results.

#search find profiles > recent post

it might not be related to the #tag searched for, even though the profile did post a tweet with that tag
Lemmeu

Post by Lemmeu »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:08 pm
Lemmeu wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:54 am This warning went away and he made 60 likes. I looked at the likes but most of them were random. It seemed like meaningless transactions
As I explained above. You provide inputs and the program finds results. It's a simple module to get people started. It's not going to find as good results as carefully created actions you have studied and applied.

the promo module casts a wide net to find ENOUGH results, this dilutes the results.

it might not be related to the #tag searched for, even though the profile did post a tweet with that tag
I am currently getting this error "arkose captcha requested - no API key specified"

How can I solve this error?

Edit: I logged into the account from the browser and fixed it.

https://dashboard.capsolver.com/
https://yescaptcha.com/auth/register

As far as I understand, we can open an account from these two sites, add balance and fix this situation with api. Is that correct?
Lemmeu

Post by Lemmeu »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:08 pm

I asked a question:

How can I automatically like comments on my posts?

Answer:
Like tab
Custom search:
input: @your-account
Steps:
USER TWEETS (10)
REPLIES (10)

Set a pause value
Set a repeat value

This will scrape your 10 most recent tweets and get the 10 most recent reply tweets. Which means you could be liking 100 tweets maximum per action.

I tried to do it the way you described but I think I made a mistake.

I am sending a screenshot:

First of all, this is the "Like" page:

At the bottom, I selected the twitter account named Y. I wrote @Y in the blank.

I selected 7 hours and clicked on "Custom Search".

I clicked on "User Tweets" and transferred it to the right side. Then I clicked on "Value" and typed 10 in the "Value" field and ran it with the "Like" button.

Are there any errors up to this point?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

looks all good to me :-)
Lemmeu

Post by Lemmeu »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:37 pm looks all good to me :-)
I made these settings but it did not work.

I clicked on "RepliesToTweet" and typed 10. It worked fine this way.

The program is too complicated for someone who doesn't know. It is very simple when you know how to use it. It would be great if there was a written source instead of a video.

I found my competitors who share similar posts. How can I attract users to my account? Do you have any suggestions?

There is something I am thinking of doing. Do you think this will work?

Like and follow the comments of people who comment on my competitors' posts.

I registered the accounts of my 50+ competitors as @user. To like and follow the comments of 25-35 people who commented on their posts in the last 12 hours. Repeating this 6 times a day. How can I do this process?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Lemmeu wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:15 am
Why not?
What happened?
What didn't?

I found my competitors who share similar posts. How can I attract users to my account? Do you have any suggestions?
There is no one way to do things. Trial and error. Find something that works for you / your niche / your accounts
try it and see

I registered the accounts of my 50+ competitors as @user. To like and follow the comments of 25-35 people who commented on their posts in the last 12 hours. Repeating this 6 times a day. How can I do this process?
so you want to check the most recent 10 (example) tweets of 50 competitors, then like and follow all the replis on those tweets?
10 tweets per target = 500 tweets, all repliers? That could be excessive

But how to do it

put the 50 targets in a file 1 per line

Custom search:

USER ID URL
Recent tweets (10) / or use LATEST TWEET
REPLIES (10)

OR what ever (numbers) you want

Twitterdub custom search tutorial
- Explains how to build a search and specify how many results per step (optional)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1W2KnNciPI

Regards,
Martin
Lemmeu

Post by Lemmeu »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:26 pm
Lemmeu wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:15 am
Why not?
What happened?
What didn't?

There is no one way to do things. Trial and error. Find something that works for you / your niche / your accounts
try it and see

so you want to check the most recent 10 (example) tweets of 50 competitors, then like and follow all the replis on those tweets?
10 tweets per target = 500 tweets, all repliers? That could be excessive

But how to do it

put the 50 targets in a file 1 per line

Custom search:

USER ID URL
Recent tweets (10) / or use LATEST TWEET
REPLIES (10)

OR what ever (numbers) you want

Twitterdub custom search tutorial
- Explains how to build a search and specify how many results per step (optional)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1W2KnNciPI

Regards,
Martin
No. I will limit the transaction.

It'll scan the last 3 posts of 50 accounts. It'll process the ones in the last 3 hours.

It will like and follow the comments of 25-35 (random) people it has not followed before and stop. It will repeat this process after 6 hours.

I would like to explain the process I want to do in more detail.

I have 50 user lists in the form of @user.

@1 will check the last posts of the account. If there is no post in the last 3 hours, it will check the @2 account.

When it checks the posts of the @2 account, it will like and follow the comments of people it "did not follow before". I want it to make 25-35 (random) transactions. For example, it processed 10 people. It will check the @3 account.

It will check the posts of the @3 account in the last 3 hours and process, for example, 15 people. Considering that he chose 25 people, the process will be completed. After 6 hours, it will start this process again and skip the last account and check the posts of the @4 account.

In this way, when it completes the transactions of @50 users, it will continue to the @1 account again.
Lemmeu

Post by Lemmeu »

I have a few more questions.

I want to share with trendhash when sharing images.

This is what I want to do:

For example, these are the trends in my selected location:

When I share an image:

#SoundcityMVP Donald Trump #QualityTime
(Image)

I want the software to share in this way.

Hours later, trends are changing.

For example, after 12 hours, the trends were like this:

When I share an image:

Tino #VaccinePass #FamilyMeeting
(Image)

I want the software to share in this way.

You mentioned about this: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=12283

When I share #trend, is it determined by IP or by the location I select in the Twitter account?

Explore locations
Switzerland

If I select this on my Twitter account, will it only share the Swiss #trend?

When I select "Assign meta" on the "Image tweet" page, this page appears.

When I type #TREND# #TREND# #TREND# in this way, will it add 3 #trendhash?

Also, can I add a #trendhash to an order started from the "Image Tweet" section? Or should I delete the order and start over?

My other question is about mobile proxy. Can I control 5 accounts with one mobile proxy? The mobile proxy vendor gives a link for IP reset.
When I click on this link, the IP address changes.

This is what he wants to do:

I want to use all 5 accounts with 1 mobile proxy. Can I make it work on only 1 account at a time and then change IP?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Lemmeu wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:56 pmNo. I will limit the transaction.

It'll scan the last 3 posts of 50 accounts. It'll process the ones in the last 3 hours.

I have 50 user lists in the form of @user.
As above steps:

USER ID URL (50)
RECENT TWEETS (3)
REPLIES (10)

Tweet filter: age <3 hrs

Then set the like . retweet / follow as you wish with the check boxes and / or ADV PRE ACTIONS
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Lemmeu wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:18 am I have a few more questions.

I want to share with trendhash when sharing images.
http://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=12283

The various trend tokens you can use explained

When I share #trend, is it determined by IP or by the location I select in the Twitter account?
The account setting location as specified on twitter.

When I type #TREND# #TREND# #TREND# in this way, will it add 3 #trendhash?
it will share the trend text, if you want ONLY the trend hash, you need to use #TREND_HASH#, explained in the link above
Also, can I add a #trendhash to an order started from the "Image Tweet" section? Or should I delete the order and start over?

Sorry I don't understand

I want to use all 5 accounts with 1 mobile proxy. Can I make it work on only 1 account at a time and then change IP?
One account per action
Then set the action to trigger the IP RESET on action complete

I was working on code to force IP RESET within an action but it's not complete (it is working on the MASS ACTIONS to reset during the action, but other actions not yet. The feature is on a bit of a hold at the moment though as not had much requests for it recently

r

Regards,
Martin