Account Cannot be Used At This Time

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Koosek

Account Cannot be Used At This Time

Post by Koosek »

Good day Martin!

I hope all is well on your end!

I have submitted my logs "LOGS_22732_"

I'm getting an error "Account Cannot be Used At This Time" wondering if there is anything I can do to get around this, and how I can avoid this in the future.

Many thanks and have a beautiful day!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Account Cannot be Used At This Time

Post by martin@rootjazz »

If you view the action logs it tells
Exception: ExFailedLogin
Account cannot be used at this time:

00:51:36: Login verification required, please run a VERIFY LOGIN action with FORCE option from the ACCOUNTS tab and confirm account can login successfully
something caused TD to block the account until it has passed a login action (or you manually remove the block)

Goto the ACCOUNTS tab
Check the account
Check Force
click the link VERIFY:LOGIN

If that doesn't work, try without using cookies (check box option)

Regards,
Martin
Koosek

Post by Koosek »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:39 pm If you view the action logs it tells
Exception: ExFailedLogin
Account cannot be used at this time:

00:51:36: Login verification required, please run a VERIFY LOGIN action with FORCE option from the ACCOUNTS tab and confirm account can login successfully
something caused TD to block the account until it has passed a login action (or you manually remove the block)

Goto the ACCOUNTS tab
Check the account
Check Force

If that doesn't work, try without using cookies (check box option)

Regards,
Martin

Hmm...

One account worked other one still isn't working.

Did both of what you recommended.

Latest Log: 93807
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

If you have the PROCESSING tab auto run turned on, turn it off

Stop /Pause / Delete all existing actions.
Restart the app
Ensure all actions are paused (select > right click > pause)

Goto the ACCOUNTS tab
Check the account
Check Force

run the action. Does it log in successful?

Attempt the action with this account that is not running. Does it work now or still fail?

If it STILL doesn't work, may I test the account?

If that is ok with you:

TOOLS > CREATE DB BACKUP AND SEND TO SUPPORT

then send your DB ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Regards,
Martin
Koosek

Post by Koosek »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:16 pm If you have the PROCESSING tab auto run turned on, turn it off

Stop /Pause / Delete all existing actions.
Restart the app
Ensure all actions are paused (select > right click > pause)

Goto the ACCOUNTS tab
Check the account
Check Force

run the action. Does it log in successful?

Attempt the action with this account that is not running. Does it work now or still fail?

If it STILL doesn't work, may I test the account?

If that is ok with you:

then send your DB ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Regards,
Martin
Bingo!

Worked.

Thank you serrr
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Koosek wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:30 am
Bingo!

Worked.

Thank you serrr
ok, sounds like you had a caching issue somewhere, that the login verify action was not actually updated the account correctly in memory and disk so it was not being set.

I'll take a look at that to try and figure out why it wasn't working originally for you

Regards,
Martin
Koosek

Post by Koosek »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:37 pm
Bingo!

Worked.

Thank you serrr
ok, sounds like you had a caching issue somewhere, that the login verify action was not actually updated the account correctly in memory and disk so it was not being set.

I'll take a look at that to try and figure out why it wasn't working originally for you

Regards,
Martin
Hey Martin, How are you?

I believe I have the same issue. LOGS_31448

Every time I try to run an action or even verify/force verify with this account, it doesn't let me. I have deleted all of the account's. Previous actions -> closed TD -> opened it -> did same thing but doesn't work.

Any suggestions? Thanks!
Koosek

Post by Koosek »

Koosek wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:54 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:37 pm
Bingo!

Worked.

Thank you serrr

Regards,
Martin
Hey Martin, How are you?

Every time I try to run an action or even verify/force verify with this account, it doesn't let me. I have deleted all of the account's. Previous actions -> closed TD -> opened it -> did same thing but doesn't work.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Note: different account from last time
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Hey Martin, How are you?
Not good, suspected bad case of covid last week then this week until today kids had nasty sickyness then I caught it

Any suggestions? Thanks!
IF when you open the app, no actions are running (or better have all been deleted) then it's "impossible" a verify login doesn't fix this. Or should be impossible.

Can you submit your database please

and tell me the name of the account you are having issues with (in email if you want it private:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
Might be useful if I could test the account here, if you will allow me, please state clearly. Otherwise I Will just modify the account and send it back to you and you can test it there

Regards,
Martin
Koosek

Post by Koosek »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:33 pm

Hey Martin, How are you?
Not good, suspected bad case of covid last week then this week until today kids had nasty sickyness then I caught it

Any suggestions? Thanks!
IF when you open the app, no actions are running (or better have all been deleted) then it's "impossible" a verify login doesn't fix this. Or should be impossible.

Can you submit your database please

and tell me the name of the account you are having issues with (in email if you want it private:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
Might be useful if I could test the account here, if you will allow me, please state clearly. Otherwise I Will just modify the account and send it back to you and you can test it there

Regards,
Martin
Good day Martin!

I am sorry to hear about that, I am glad you're doing better and wish your family a quick and healthy recovery!!

I've emailed over all the requests. Please do let me know if anything else is needed here and how we proceed. Thanks!