***WARNING*** accounts don't log in - UPDATE feb 27th FIXED?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: ***WARNING*** accounts don't log in - UPDATE feb 27th FIXED?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

joj.j2111 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:42 pm CSFR issue resloved with the last update, thank you Martin.

but the proxy issue still not sloved, old accounts just work fine, new accounts added shows this error:

Code: Select all

{"proxy-error":"Error 407. Authentication error. Please check your authentication settings. You can authenticate either by IP white listing or by username + password."}
Validate account failed: (55168745) PROXY_AUTHENTICATION_REQUIRED : Proxy issue detected: 407
Logs are clear, there is an authentication issue with the proxy.

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

http://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=12078

Also, export the account and I will test:

If I could test the account(s), that would be very helpful in trying to find out what is going on and fix / update as required: If that is ok with you, please export the account(s) (export button bottom right of accounts list) and email the exported file(s):

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Emin wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:07 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:33 pm
Emin wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:40 am
yes
update: Already working ))))
everything working?
multiple accounts
No freezing?
everything is working,multiple accounts
just always need to click on Verify accounts,because it keeps appearing Autenticaion required or Autentication issue
Ok, so lets keep that issue out of this thread as it's not related to the login issue - which for you seems to be resolved now. If you want to hide the python window:

TOOLS > PYTHON > HIDE ...
Emin

Post by Emin »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:46 pm
Emin wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:07 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:33 pm

everything working?
multiple accounts
No freezing?
everything is working,multiple accounts
just always need to click on Verify accounts,because it keeps appearing Autenticaion required or Autentication issue
Ok, so lets keep that issue out of this thread as it's not related to the login issue - which for you seems to be resolved now. If you want to hide the python window:

TOOLS > PYTHON > HIDE ...
I just imagine a solution to this problem...
when, for example, during a subscription or any other action, the account asks Autentication required or Autentication issue, then the program itself should verify the account and continue the action
but now it’s not like that....the action stops and doesn’t start next time until you click on Verify Account
I apologize in advance if I expect more)))))
hacking

Post by hacking »

I have sent you an email.
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:44 pm
hacking wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:57 pm OK.What is your email address?
I posted it above :-)

joj.j2111

Post by joj.j2111 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:45 pm
joj.j2111 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:42 pm CSFR issue resloved with the last update, thank you Martin.

but the proxy issue still not sloved, old accounts just work fine, new accounts added shows this error:

{"proxy-error":"Error 407. Authentication error. Please check your authentication settings. You can authenticate either by IP white listing or by username + password."}
Validate account failed: (55168745) PROXY_AUTHENTICATION_REQUIRED : Proxy issue detected: 407
Logs are clear, there is an authentication issue with the proxy.

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

http://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=12078

Also, export the account and I will test:

If I could test the account(s), that would be very helpful in trying to find out what is going on and fix / update as required: If that is ok with you, please export the account(s) (export button bottom right of accounts list) and email the exported file(s):

Regards,
Martin
I have sent you an account for test to your email, and submit the logs, logs id: 79044

regardsl,
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

joj.j2111 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:53 pm
I have sent you an account for test to your email, and submit the logs, logs id: 79044

regardsl,
your proxies are IP AUTH proxies and you have not authorised your IP.

This is nothing to do with the new update, the normal TD HTTP request fails and your proxy provider returns the message

This is from your IP provider. Contact them and ask them how to authorise your IP, or to turn it off allowing you to use username / password.

Regards,
Martin
joj.j2111

Post by joj.j2111 »

sorry martin,

it's my fault, Excel changes the proxy password numbers.

thank you.
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:26 pm

regardsl,

This is nothing to do with the new update, the normal TD HTTP request fails and your proxy provider returns the message

This is from your IP provider. Contact them and ask them how to authorise your IP, or to turn it off allowing you to use username / password.

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

joj.j2111 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:30 pm sorry martin,

it's my fault, Excel changes the proxy password numbers.

thank you.
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:26 pm

regardsl,

Regards,
Martin
Glad you managed to resolve it :-)
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

Hello Martin, a problem me and my friend have regarding this problem "authentication required", whenever the accounts get an "authentication required", most of the time it can be fixed with verify web login, but the problem is, that the processes on that account don't get processed because the accounts need to authenticate again, but I was hoping that this could be an easy job for the bot as maybe you can code it that whenever authentication is detected, TD itself could verify web login (just 1 time) to try and authenticate the account and then let the account retry those failed processes.
This way there is a better chance to get the accounts to do all their processes.
ATM, I verify web login manually multiple times a day, and after that, I go into the processor and rerun those failed processes.
Yrokumata

Post by Yrokumata »

I have the same concerns as zoltan...i do manually authentication many times per day on my 10 accounts...