Verification - Loop Error

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
aritwitter

Verification - Loop Error

Post by aritwitter »

I am trying to verify accounts using csv but I encountered this error

WARNING: arkose captcha requested - no captcha API key specified captcha arkose solving

It's been looping like forever (repeatedly displaying that error) even if I already cancelled it. Now, when I create another task, it just stays in the queue with the "waiting" tag. So the cancelled task is technically still running since yesterday.

It's also not allowing me to submit logs.
aritwitter

Re: Verification - Loop Error

Post by aritwitter »

all good now. I restarted the app.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

aritwitter wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:27 pm I am trying to verify accounts using csv but I encountered this error

WARNING: arkose captcha requested - no captcha API key specified captcha arkose solving

It's been looping like forever (repeatedly displaying that error) even if I already cancelled it. Now, when I create another task, it just stays in the queue with the "waiting" tag. So the cancelled task is technically still running since yesterday.

It's also not allowing me to submit logs.
Sounds like there is a bug in the program that doesn't detect the loop potential. Can you explain how you caused this please so I can test and fix.

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

http://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=12078

Might help to see the logs so I can figure it out

Regards,
Martin
aritwitter

Post by aritwitter »

It's when twitter asks you to solve an arkose challenge when you log in to your account. So the error showed up when I was importing an account.

Sorry, I can no longer replicate the error so I couldn't submit the log.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

If it happens again, export the account for testing here as it must be a new login flow I imagine I haven't seen

Regards,
Martin
aritwitter

Post by aritwitter »

Can you check this log?

Happened to me again when doing mass follow. What I did to resolve it is to cancel the process, close and reopen the app again. I logged in to the twitter account then pass the challenge to make sure it is accessible before starting the process again.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

aritwitter

Post by aritwitter »

Thank you!
bezoge

arkose captcha requested - no API key specified

Post by bezoge »

When I'm Trying to update accounts its getting failed by showing the error "arkose captcha requested - no API key specified"
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: arkose captcha requested - no API key specified

bezoge wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:34 am When I'm Trying to update accounts its getting failed by showing the error "arkose captcha requested - no API key specified"
You need to provide a way to solve captcha.

You can sign up with
capsolver and add credit to your account, then add the capsolver API key to the app on the SETTINGS tab, then the app will use capsolver to solve the captchas.

Currently capsolver the best. yescaptcha will work if you use proxies, 2captcha can sometimes solve the captcha but not great success rate