Cannot Run Follow Action (w/ Logs)

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Cannot Run Follow Action (w/ Logs)

Post by martin@rootjazz »

3090goBRRRT wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:23 pm but I will have to run it again when you see that scheduling is unrelated.

What is happening here?
From the code, which you cannot see, nor do you know, the only thing that could have written logs the EXACT same way as the logs you submitted was a scheduling conflict. Hence getting you a new build to confirm / rule this out. One step at a time. But seeing as I know nothing, perhaps you can tell me what is going on?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

3090goBRRRT wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:23 pm
Every time I run that... I lose accounts. I have lost 21 accounts and you want me to run it again? Not only do I run it again now, but I will have to run it again when you see that scheduling is unrelated.
%appdata%\rootjazz\twitterdub\database\dbaccount\

Back all those files up before you run the action. Then you can just copy them back after running the test.

%appdata%\rootjazz\twitterdub\database\backup\accounts\

there are also automatic backups here.

Firstly lets figure out what the action isn't running and sort that. Then can figure out what is happening to the accounts.

Regards,
Martin
3090goBRRRT

Post by 3090goBRRRT »

After updating, when the new date box was there, the issue no longer occurred. That was, though, at 1 max action setting that was new to that run.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

3090goBRRRT wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:38 pm After updating, when the new date box was there, the issue no longer occurred.
Sorry, I'm confused now. What new "date box"?

But if the issue isn't happening, we can just wait until it does - as it probably will as I didn't "fix" anything.

So next, we need to look at why your accounts disappear.
Can you confirm this happens EVERY time you run a group follow? Or is it a specific group follow? Are you able to build a group follow from the start and cause a loss of accounts? What is the most basic group follow you can build that causes this. The more simple the action, the easier it becomes to locate the issue.

Also, do you know which accounts are missing? If so, I can look for them in the database / backups and try and find out why they are not loading (assumed database corruption, but it could be something else)