Authentication requird

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot

Re: Authentication requird

Post by 958 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:44 pm
958 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:20 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:49 pm

No. Cookies are handled by a dotnet component.

I mean, it is technically possible to do it. But at the moment, the program does not support it
Dear Martin. Your technology should be able to solve this problem easily. Can you try to solve it? This will be of great help to everyone :D
As I said above, it can be done, it just needs the time and effort, it's not a simple 2 second job. And tbh twitter are wiping the cookie for a reason, just ignoring it, is not going to be a long term solution. they don't want you to use that auth_token anymore, it's probably a glitch that it is even still valid when you reset it. They will close this hole at some point
There is no rush to get it done as quickly as possible. Thanks for your hard work, Martin. :D

Post by 958 »

If there is no operation on the account for a few days, and then the task token disappears, you can continue to use the account by adding it. Log: 31515. hope it helps you.
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

Verify login web almost isn't working anymore for the autenticator required issue, anyone has a solution trick to get those accounts back working?
qpick

Post by qpick »

zoltan66 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:26 pm Verify login web almost isn't working anymore for the autenticator required issue, anyone has a solution trick to get those accounts back working?
Having same problem out of nowhere all accounts are facing Authentication Issue
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

@Martin,

I probably don't need to tell you, as you probably already know what the exact problem is, but I'll share it just in case. Someone on Telegram told me a way to bypass this authenticator issue: he uploads the affected accounts into Jarvee and then exports the cookies from Jarvee and puts them into TD. This solves the authenticator issues for those accounts and they are back working.
lavalamp

Post by lavalamp »

yep that works. from JARVEE/MP to TD but its time consuming especially if you dont know how this BULK json cookies maps works
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

zoltan66 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:26 pm Verify login web almost isn't working anymore for the autenticator required issue, anyone has a solution trick to get those accounts back working?
No, login currently broken, see the top thread / sticky on the board
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

lavalamp wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:45 pm if you dont know how this BULK json cookies maps works
specify a folder
each file should be
username.txt
or
email.txt

or the account in question. Then the accounts are mapped to their username text file and the cookies from the file loaded in.

If you have another way you want to bulk import cookies, let me know. But must be a way to map an account to a cookie file / line

Regards,
Martin