Search ban

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
delion

Search ban

Post by delion »

Hello everyone. When publishing a post, it does not appear in the search. This happened a few hours ago (the same thing happened 3 days ago with everyone), before that, every post was in the search and top. No accounts affect this, even real profiles and old ones. I have noticed that this is the case with most people. Suddenly, everyone stopped posting spam posts. Is this the case with everyone? is there a way out of this situation?
3090goBRRRT

Re: Search ban

Post by 3090goBRRRT »

Does Search Ban show on Shadowban.yuzurisa.com?

The best advise that I have seen is to wait 2-5 days with the accounts on very very low activity.
delion

Post by delion »

3090goBRRRT wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:48 pm Does Search Ban show on Shadowban.yuzurisa.com?

The best advise that I have seen is to wait 2-5 days with the accounts on very very low activity.
There are no bans. but any post, even the most ordinary one, such as "hello", is not displayed. It's not just me, it's everyone who spammed posts before yesterday.
delion

Post by delion »

3090goBRRRT wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:48 pm Does Search Ban show on Shadowban.yuzurisa.com?

Do you have your new messages displayed in the search?
delion

Post by delion »

delion wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:25 pm

There are no bans. but any post, even the most ordinary one, such as "hello", is not displayed. It's not just me, it's everyone who spammed posts before yesterday.
regardless of the account type, proxy and antidect browser
even for a purchased account with a blue check mark, posts in the search are not displayed
delion

Post by delion »

is no one spamming Twitter posts if you don't write about such a problem?
3090goBRRRT

Post by 3090goBRRRT »

delion wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:25 pm

What do you mean there are no bans? Your post title is about a "search ban." Search ban is a specific term. Are you having a different problem?

Post a screenshot of the results from Shadowban.yuzurisa.com from an affected account. (crop out the account name from the screenshot) It almost assuredly says "Search ban."

How would you gauge what is happening to "everyone who spammed?" What is the actual data used to justify that statement?