Anybody here sell twitter followers? (USA)

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
monkeh

Anybody here sell twitter followers? (USA)

Post by monkeh »

Hello! I promise it's not spam but I would like to purchase 100k twitter followers drip fed over an extended period of time of about 1-2 months. Is this possible anywhere?
poilkj159

Re: Anybody here sell twitter followers? (USA)

Post by poilkj159 »

I have an account with 254k followers, 100% real followers if you need inbox me @vietnamsns
monkeh

Post by monkeh »

I don't want to buy an account I want it on my own.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

monkeh wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:19 am I don't want to buy an account I want it on my own.
I've never heard of a package where you get (X) followers and they provide you with the followers actual accounts.

You can buy accounts, then use those to follow your account
monkeh

Post by monkeh »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:49 pm
monkeh wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:19 am I don't want to buy an account I want it on my own.
I've never heard of a package where you get (X) followers and they provide you with the followers actual accounts.

My apologies maybe I was just misunderstood but essentially I want to get my Twitter account to 100k followers but want it done realistically being followed to 100k maybe like 3k followers a day over the span of 2 months. I know you can go to an ssm panel and buy followers that way but the problem is they want to deliver 100k in a day which isn't realistic.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

monkeh wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:50 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:49 pm

My apologies maybe I was just misunderstood but essentially I want to get my Twitter account to 100k followers but want it done realistically being followed to 100k maybe like 3k followers a day over the span of 2 months. I know you can go to an ssm panel and buy followers that way but the problem is they want to deliver 100k in a day which isn't realistic.
ok, my mistake. I still don't know, but I would imagine it's doable
3090goBRRRT

Post by 3090goBRRRT »

You are describing the effect and using the terms of SMM panels. Social Media Marketing panels. Bots are used in SMM panels to provide a slow "dripfeed" of followers to a single account. This is a similar effect to the Twitter Follower Ad. (a better solution)

To obtain 100k artifical followers via an SMM panel, the operators would follow your account with a large swarm of low-quality twitter accounts. That functional requirement to expanding the followers of an account vertically makes it common to lose many of those followers shortly thereafter.

You could try buying 100k Twitter accounts from the seller here and have them follow your single account. The account seller here has $0.04 accounts and 100k for be $4,000. The efficacy of that path to 100k followers is suspect at best. Even then, Martin would need to explain a click path for 100k to follow a single account; as I do not know.

The common alternative is to not attempt to expand vertically and instead expand horizontally. I.e. Having 1,000 accounts with 100 followers each. This is done using the modified follow/unfollow technique to gain followers en masse. (Unfollows are red flags to twitter)
Emin

Post by Emin »

3090goBRRRT wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:40 pm
You are describing the effect and using the terms of SMM panels. Social Media Marketing panels. Bots are used in SMM panels to provide a slow "dripfeed" of followers to a single account. This is a similar effect to the Twitter Follower Ad. (a better solution)

To obtain 100k artifical followers via an SMM panel, the operators would follow your account with a large swarm of low-quality twitter accounts. That functional requirement to expanding the followers of an account vertically makes it common to lose many of those followers shortly thereafter.

You could try buying 100k Twitter accounts from the seller here and have them follow your single account. The account seller here has $0.04 accounts and 100k for be $4,000. The efficacy of that path to 100k followers is suspect at best. Even then, Martin would need to explain a click path for 100k to follow a single account; as I do not know.

The common alternative is to not attempt to expand vertically and instead expand horizontally. I.e. Having 1,000 accounts with 100 followers each. This is done using the modified follow/unfollow technique to gain followers en masse. (Unfollows are red flags to twitter)
(Unfollows are red flags to twitter)
what do you mean?
3090goBRRRT

Post by 3090goBRRRT »

Aggressive unfollows will get you banned.

This effect is evidenced by the pervasively high followings on bot accounts that you see in your followers.

All of those high followings / low follower accounts are obvious bots. They have unreasonably high followings because unfollows are being tracked by Twitter anti-bot measures. It is this that causes the high followings; they are avoiding unfollows.

I filter the high following accounts out using User Filter. #Ratio
Emin

Post by Emin »

Thanks a lot
but I’m too lazy to filter, I make 12 unsubscribes every 4-5 hours