Improvement suggestions

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
hamhuhhg

Improvement suggestions

Post by hamhuhhg »

Hi and thanks for your wonderful app, it helps a lot.

I have some features I would love if the apps have it, so if you can add these features it would be great.

1- it would be great if the accounts have some options to make them colourful, so someone can sort them by colours.
2- can you make a tap for accounts tweets views, you know if we can scrap accounts analytics from twitter analytics.
3- scraping accounts notifications, so if someone made a comment on account's tweets we can know or even reply to them.
4- it would be better if we can manage accounts inside folders.

Thank you for your efforts.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Improvement suggestions

Post by martin@rootjazz »

hamhuhhg wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:18 pm Hi and thanks for your wonderful app, it helps a lot.

I have some features I would love if the apps have it, so if you can add these features it would be great.

1- it would be great if the accounts have some options to make them colourful, so someone can sort them by colours.
I think it's limited by the list control. Might be possible. I won't lie, it's not a priority. If you really want it, you can pay for it to be developed - otherwise I'm not going to do it - sorry
2- can you make a tap for accounts tweets views, you know if we can scrap accounts analytics from twitter analytics.
a tap? Sorry I don't understand. What analytics are you wanting?
3- scraping accounts notifications, so if someone made a comment on account's tweets we can know or even reply to them.
You just want to scrape them, or react to them?
4- it would be better if we can manage accounts inside folders.

Account Tagging - sort of does that. select+check accounts > right click> ACCOUNT TAGS. then you can filter in / out the view with the tags
hamhuhhg

Post by hamhuhhg »

Ok, thank you.

I want to scrap how many Impressions each tweet have, tweets views, or how many each of the accounts have views on each day, you can check this analytics.twitter.com

It would be great if we can react to them, otherwise scarping them will be good.

Again, thank you, Martin.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

hamhuhhg wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:38 pm Ok, thank you.

I want to scrap how many Impressions each tweet have, tweets views, or how many each of the accounts have views on each day,
What exactly?

You want a list of every single tweet and it's views / impressions? That could be a lot of scraping.

Daily view count of an account, less so.

Specify exactly the information you want and can take it from there
hamhuhhg

Post by hamhuhhg »

Daily view count of an account will be good,

thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok I can see a monthly count, I don't see a daily count. Where is that info?
hamhuhhg

Post by hamhuhhg »

You can find daily views on tweets panel, when you hover over this Graphic.

Note that some accounts would not have these infos due to no tweets posted on that period.

Or you can export that info from the same tweets panel, it can be exported as csv by day or by tweets.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok, I'll take a look