Main & Chain Processes Fail After Successful Arkose Attempt - Major Bug Report

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Rev

Re: Main & Chain Processes Fail After Successful Arkose Attempt - Major Bug Report

Post by Rev »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:21 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:01 pm
The issue is ongoing for both "random action" included or not. Tried on the latest update-testing version (3.564) of the software.
I think I misunderstood the issue you were reporting as the usermedia random issue is fixed and confirmed.

With "random action": logs_65813
Without "random action": logs_47678
let me have another look and see if I can see what you are referring to
I see improvements for this matter after the suggested updates applied but, what I mean is that the core of the issue that I tried to explain is still there. I think I have made my point more clear with the explanation that I wrote in my previous post. Which is:
Rev wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:35 am Also, I can't tell if this is intended but, even though accounts get automatically arkose-unlocked by the captcha-solver services, the software (database, etc.) still counts them as arkose-locked till a manual account-verification via "View Accounts" tab is commenced. I believe this behaviour is the culprit. It seems like the software deems accounts unreachable which are/were challenged by arkose until a manual check is applied. This behaviour still applies to those accounts that had been already automatically unlocked by the captcha-solver services.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Main & Chain Processes Fail After Successful Arkose Attempt - Major Bug Report

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Rev wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:58 am
Also, I can't tell if this is intended but, even though accounts get automatically arkose-unlocked by the captcha-solver services, the software (database, etc.) still counts them as arkose-locked till a manual account-verification via "View Accounts" tab is commenced. I believe this behaviour is the culprit. It seems like the software deems accounts unreachable which are/were challenged by arkose until a manual check is applied. This behaviour still applies to those accounts that had been already automatically unlocked by the captcha-solver services.

It shouldn't now. After arkosed is passed, it's assumed to be a good login. It may be the accounts list is NOT updating. If this still occurs, can you right click the account > REFRESH ROW and see if that resolves it. If so, that's the issue. If not, then it's something else
Rev

Post by Rev »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:05 pm It shouldn't now. After arkosed is passed, it's assumed to be a good login. It may be the accounts list is NOT updating. If this still occurs, can you right click the account > REFRESH ROW and see if that resolves it. If so, that's the issue. If not, then it's something else
It still is happening, which is apperant in the logs that I shared a couple of days ago. I haven't retested it since then as I haven't heard back from you for a potential fix being applied to an update (etc.).

The problem with what you are suggesting in this case is, doing this correction (refresh, etc.) by hand/manually. The thing is, if you are running a process or even multiple processes (chained) that takes multiple hours to complete, once this issue becomes apparent, all those processes began to fail and without an observing eye, it's impossible to get them working/reconfigured again without the need of a person to act upon.

An easy example for what I'm trying to say is:
- Software runs on a VPS by itself and, it's not being observed constantly.
- Process has long pause timers and many different items to process. It takes 12-24 (or more) hours to complete.
- Process/Account gets randomly arkose-locked and the software gets the arkose unlocked by help of a solver service.
- Software fails to deem the account that already got unlocked as unlocked.
- Initial process fails with all the chained other processes connected to that specific account.
- The operation halts till the user acts upon it manually.

In this scenario (which is the reality) without an constant observer, it's impossible for a person/user to know when to act upon when this issue occurs. The negatives are quite damning and the lost hours till someone manually act upon the issue is immeasurable.

In conclusion, this issue interrupts the workflow of a person running their operation mostly hands-free (and/or having long pause timers, etc.).
Emin

Post by Emin »

Same here
after solved the captcha, you need to click on verify account, then click redo during the process
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Rev wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:31 am

The problem with what you are suggesting in this case is, doing this correction (refresh, etc.) by hand/manually.
no no, this wasn't a solution, it was a test to try and identify the issue / what is going on. Just to get me more information.

Another issue could be caching if you are running multiple actions all referencing this account - possibly.

If you could trigger the captcha, have it solved in a VERIFY LOGIN action and not have any other actions running at a time will give some further information if the caching is an issue. As right now, the code is clear, after an arkose is passed, a full login success event is called, marking the account as fully verified. The same as if you ran a Verify Login. Which is what makes this strange.
Rev

Post by Rev »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:35 pm no no, this wasn't a solution, it was a test to try and identify the issue / what is going on. Just to get me more information.

Another issue could be caching if you are running multiple actions all referencing this account - possibly.

If you could trigger the captcha, have it solved in a VERIFY LOGIN action and not have any other actions running at a time will give some further information if the caching is an issue. As right now, the code is clear, after an arkose is passed, a full login success event is called, marking the account as fully verified. The same as if you ran a Verify Login. Which is what makes this strange.
Oh, my bad then. After re-reading your previous post, I now see what you have meant.

I will try both of your suggestions once I can and report back my findings.

P.S. Also, If you don't know already, you can force trigger captcha/arkose challenges just by either changing your account's username or profile/display name. This can only be done twice a day (per type of change).

Post by 958 »

Verification requires multiple retries.. Log:78465
Xiaomi

Post by Xiaomi »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:39 pm next update should help with this
Hello, Martin.How to use Twitterdub to increase account activity,For example, let the account browse 500 tweets to increase the account activity,,Or let the account browse the timeline