Main & Chain Processes Fail After Successful Arkose Attempt - Major Bug Report

Post by Rev »

Software:
Twitterdub

Version:

Component:
(Added) Process

Description:
Once an account receive Arkose challange and the said account gets unlocked by a captcha-solver service (automatically), the process that the said account was doing before fails. This also causes any chain process tied to the said account to fail as well. The error messages that are received upon occurrence of this said issue is provided down below (Attachments). Also, rerunning any processes tied to the problematic account becomes unsuccessful. The software constantly asks/reports for the following error message even if the asked/reported conditions are met:

Code: Select all

Login verification required, please run a VERIFY LOGIN action with FORCE option from the ACCOUNTS tab and confirm account can login successfully
Expected-Results:
Processes to continue from where they were left off after a successful Arkose attempt.

Attachments:

Code: Select all

Report arkose successful to solving service
Submit access form
https://twitter.com/?lang=en
* Access: posted return to site: 200
https://twitter.com/?lang=en
(eaexcf) Failed in row: 1
* ERROR absproc: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.
Pausing for: 200
Paused for: 200 seconds
Process: 5/100 : https://twitter.com/USERNAME/status/ID
Login verification required, please run a VERIFY LOGIN action with FORCE option from the ACCOUNTS tab and confirm account can login successfully
(efl) Failed in row: 2
* FAILED LOGIN asbproc:  :
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Main & Chain Processes Fail After Successful Arkose Attempt - Major Bug Report

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Logs please:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Seems the response is the wrong type that was expected, causing the flow to error out. Logs should contain the response so I can see what is happening

Regards,
Martin
Rev

Re: Main & Chain Processes Fail After Successful Arkose Attempt - Major Bug Report

Post by Rev »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:23 pm Logs please:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Seems the response is the wrong type that was expected, causing the flow to error out. Logs should contain the response so I can see what is happening

Regards,
Martin
Logs ID: logs_50203
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

{"errors":[{"message":"Authorization: Denied by access control: To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, this account is temporarily locked. Please log in to https://twitter.com to unlock your account.","locations":[{"line":5,"column":3}],"path":
ok I see it. Twitter changed. They are redirecting on an API endpoint call. Program expected JSON, the request itself detected redirected to arkose, it solved it, then returned back, but the program was expecting JSON from the endpoint request but twitter had redirected you to the home page.

Repeat the action, it should fix itself.

I'll take a look and see what can be done this end
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

next update should help with this
Rev

Post by Rev »

I just updated to the latest update-testing version (3.562) there is but, the issue is still prevalent. As my work-machine is busy right now, I will upload logs about this whenever I can. On the other hand, processes that effected by this still receive the same error messages (ones I shared in my main post) in the process-logs.

In the meantime, could this be caused by Twitter temporarily restricting engagement functionalities (following, retweeting, liking, etc.) once the Arkose challenged account gets unlocked (passes Arkose)? It takes around 10-20 minutes before the said account to get back to normal (unrestricted completely).
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Rev wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:20 am I just updated to the latest update-testing version (3.562) there is but, the issue is still prevalent
Strange, maybe the issue isn't the exact same, we just moved the issue further down the chain. But if can get me the logs when you can I can take a look
Rev

Post by Rev »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:43 pm
Rev wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:20 am I just updated to the latest update-testing version (3.562) there is but, the issue is still prevalent
Strange, maybe the issue isn't the exact same, we just moved the issue further down the chain. But if can get me the logs when you can I can take a look
I just now had the time to test things out and submit the results/logs.
Thanks for the continuous support. This issue is really crucial and destructive for the work I'm doing.

Logs ID: logs_46508
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok I see it. The "denied by access control" response flags the account that it needs to perform a login to validate itself. This is what used to have to be done. But now it means an arkose captcha, which wasn't, on successful completion wiping the flag on the account.

The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin