Proxy Help with Soundcloud Manager

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
realmouse

Proxy Help with Soundcloud Manager

Post by realmouse »

Hey everyone! I'm new and need help here. I've recently purchased Soundcloud Manager for two main reasons:

1st: So I can send hundreds of comments a day on other peoples songs with bot accounts, linking to my main page.
2nd: So I can send hundreds of DM's through bot accounts, linking to my page.

From my understanding, I'd need proxies to run multiple accounts/threads in order to do what I want to do. I know very little about programming or how proxies work but I understand the basics and have dealt with them in the past.

What I need is for either someone to sit down with me over telegram and walk me through the basics, or for someone to send an idiot-proof response through here showing me how to get this setup. I'd be more than happy to pay for your time to show me how to get this set-up and working. If there's any resources you could hook me up with, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you everyone! :mrgreen:
realmouse

Re: Proxy Help with Soundcloud Manager

Post by realmouse »

Want to reply here and say that this question was carried over to the support section of Soundcloud Manager
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Proxy Help with Soundcloud Manager

Post by martin@rootjazz »

:thumbsup: