Post Images Help

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
maVen

Post Images Help

Post by maVen »

I've cycled through all my images on one sub-account and now want to start the "post image" module/process again and re-post them all from the start but it seems like it recognises that I have "previously uploaded" the image despite me renaming them.

How can I get TJ to forget that I have previously upload the image ?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Post Images Help

Post by martin@rootjazz »

The image name doesn't matter, it is the actual file. A crc is taken and compared.

So either you would need to resave the image, perhaps with a different quality %, or something else that outputs a different image.

But is probably easier if you uncheck the box UNIQUE IMAGES ONLY (or it could be worded slightly differently, but along those lines)
maVen

Post by maVen »

martin@rootjazz wrote:The image name doesn't matter, it is the actual file. A crc is taken and compared.

So either you would need to resave the image, perhaps with a different quality %, or something else that outputs a different image.

But is probably easier if you uncheck the box UNIQUE IMAGES ONLY (or it could be worded slightly differently, but along those lines)
If I uncheck this box how does TJ select what images are to be uploaded next, on a 44 images upload daily, 24 hr repeat, from a 2,000 images pool, I expect to get lots of dupes, perhaps even during the same 24hr repeat, this is not good content and makes your blog poor to your followers, sales go down.

I need to delete those crc records, where are they ??
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

maVen wrote:

If I uncheck this box how does TJ select what images are to be uploaded next,
I don't follow you. The process works the same as if you do check the UNIQUE box, the only difference that at the point the image is about to be posted, the CRC is checked against a DB record store to see if it has been posted before. If it has, it is skipped, if it has not it will be posted. If you do not check the UNIQUE box, then the images will be posted, dupes or not.

on a 44 images upload daily, 24 hr repeat, from a 2,000 images pool, I expect to get lots of dupes, perhaps even during the same 24hr repeat, this is not good content and makes your blog poor to your followers, sales go down.
Maybe I am confused. You first mentioned you want to post all images again, regardless of whether they have been posted. So by not selecting unique, you will repost all images again.

Ahh, ok. I think you are saying, you want to make sure you post the images ONCE more and not to potentially post the images again and again due to the repeat action.

I need to delete those crc records, where are they ??
Unfortunately, this is not so easy. You are not the first person to ask for this, so let me check what can be done and get back to you whether it can be done or instructions to delete the file
maVen

Post by maVen »

Yeah, I have for example 2,000 images on a particular niche, I want to post all these images uniquely (I have already checked them for dupes) then after I've posted them all (50 per day = 40 days) then I'd like to remove the process and create a new process with those same images (perhaps with a different advert/description) and post them all again, 40 days between dupes if fine for me :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

added, testing passing withou bugs it will be in the next version
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

http://rootjazz.com/tumblingjazz/updatetesting.html

Right click the accounts in the list on the relevant tabs so to remove IMAGE db records, use the image tab, for reblogs the reblog tab etc
maVen

Post by maVen »

Thanks