Ban wave

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
zoltan66

Ban wave

Post by zoltan66 »

Hello everyone,

I also started this topic on the blackhatworld see: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/ban-wave.1522483/

There seems to be a Banwave that started today, and I like to have as much information from others who also got hit today.

What kind of proxies were you using? Did you post photo and or video tweets daily?

I post photo and video tweets daily and used DC proxies from instantproxies.

Please also share if you haven't had any bans, did you use DC proxies and did u tweet photos and or videos?

Al info is helpful.

Best Regards.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Ban wave

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Just came here to post this, seems you beat me to it.

Easier for me to talk openly there than at BHW, where I cannot mention the software at all.

Right now, probably a good idea to just shut down and wait for the dust to settle.

There is always a risk, TD could be identified and be used as a vector for a massive ban wave.I hope not, but there is always the possibility it "could" happen so we cannot rule that out.

Equally it could just be a new backend function at twitter analysing usage / patterns / footprints.

Musk has shown that he really doesn't give a damn and will happily wipe out swathes of accounts on a wim.

But if anyone has any information that might be useful, please post up and we can review
Emin

Post by Emin »

I use a DC proxy on one computer, and 20 accounts were banned there, on another computer I use mobile proxies, I'm not banned here
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

None of my crappy accounts I use for testing from multiple IPs, local IP, posting at same time, none of those are banned.

So doesn't look like a TD footprint ban. Probably lower quality IP (easy to detect) and usage / footprints. I've seen more and more cases of people wanting to do things harder and faster in the last few months, always telling me "it's fine". Which it might have been, but things are never static and just because you could push it yesterday you cannot assume you can tomorrow
Emin

Post by Emin »

yes, accounts that spam are always at risk of being blocked, because many people complain about them, that is primarily the reason for this )))))
hubbahubba

Post by hubbahubba »

I've been affected by this. Changed profile avi, description, username, using the clone account feature. Afterwards I had the accounts following, retweeting, and liking profiles in my target niche. Everything was fine. Used those same accounts to like and comment one post. All the accounts that interacted with the tweet either arkrose or banned. Even the account that made the tweet (never entered in to twitterdub) only on my phone got locked.